Prologue

I can feel myself slowly fading away from Ninjago. My eyes are heavy my limbs are relaxing. My breath becomes steady, and all the pain seems to go away. But instead of darkness, I see light. 

You know how everyone always says, "Don't go into the light?" well, that's exactly what I did. 

I know I'm not dead but I'm not living. I'm in a coma. I might stay like this for weeks or months maybe even years. Was giving up my life for Ninjago worth it? I don't know anymore. 

Did I make the right choice when I said I wanted to go back to Ninjago instead of entering eternal rest? I hope so. 

As my soul enters the light, the warmth encloses my cold body. My eyes shut at the brightness. I feel myself being lifted. The light brings me somewhere, I don't know where. 

The light fades away but the warmth is still there. I open my eyes to see golden petals and green grasses. I'm back in the same place I was 6 months ago. The same place where I met my grandfather, the FSM. 

I heard a soft Thump, indicating that I am not alone anymore. I turn around to see a white and gold dragon. I walk over to pet it. The dragon purrs. 

"Well hello again," says a voice from behind me, I turn to see the FSM standing before me. I usually would bow in a sign of respect but last time I did, he said there was no need. 

"Hello," I respond. 

"I didn't expect to see you again for a couple of centuries." The FSM chuckled softly. 

"Neither did I, but I think you are the reason why I am here." I say calmly.

"That you are right about," he says. "I brought you here because I know what will happen in the future. You will not awaken for another 16 years."

I froze. 

16 years? I'll be 32 by then! 

"So what do I do?" I ask.

"You will be living in the departed realm," he responds.

"What?! But I'm not dead?! Am I dead?" I am really confused right now.

"Calm down, you are not dead, but I've decided to le you stay in the departed realm until you are woken up. 

"WOW thank you so much!" I yell. 

"But there is only one rule." he says.

"No one can know that you are Lloyd Garmadon the Green ninja,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the pro-louge and background information for this one shot collection series. 

CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT