Discovered pt.2

"Jayla Walker?" I ask. Could she be related to Ed and Edna? She obviously isn't related to Jay since he is adopted. No wonder she looked so much like Edna. She was their kid! But didn't they say that they could have kids? I'm generally confused right now. Jayla notices my confusion and elaborates.

"I was supposed to be Ed and Ednas first child," she says. 

Ed and Edna had difficulty having children and they never managed to have a bio child. I guess Jayla was supposed to be their first child. 

I frown in response. 

"I would say I'm sorry for your loss but you are the one that died so that's wouldn't make sense?" I try to lighten the mood. Jayla smiles and laughs. 

"Thank you either way." Jayla rises and I follow her. 

"So you really are the green ninja?" She asks me.

"Yes that's me alright the Great Green Ninja!" I say enthusiastically.

"That's means you know my brother? Jay?" She questions. 

"Yes sir- ma'am." I laugh. "You remind me of him. You're older right? By how many year?"

"Oh I'm 25. So yes I am older." She responds. 

Wow. She's been here for 25 years. 

"Have you ever seen Jay? Like on the tv channel?" I ask.

"Oh yes he's my second favorite Ninja, he's so adorable and nice and sweet and so lovable!" She day dreams. 

"So... who's your first favorite." I wonder. It better be me.

"It's Kai." She deadpans.

"WHAT?!" I yell. "KAI? KAI? KAI! HOW KAI? IM WAYYYYYY BETTER THAN KAI!"

She laughs at my outburst. 

"I'm just joking you are my first favorite. Do you really think I did all of that thinking for someone who isn't my favorite?" She laughs. "You are the most interesting Ninja, it's like watching a TV show when watching you ninjas." 

Maybe because it is- Huh what? Did I just say something? No. No I didn't. 

"So Jayla" I start. "Tell me about yourself."