Leonardo Galiston

-----------------------------------------------   WORD COUNT: 1053    ---------------------------------------------

Leonardo Galiston

Leonardo Galiston

Leonardo Galiston

Leonardo Galiston

Leonardo Galiston

My new name is Leonardo Galiston. Sounds fancy. It's a name you would give someone important. 

Only this Leonardo Galiston isn't important. He is a man who died from choking on a dumpling. He had no siblings no wife or girlfriend. He had two normal 9-5 working parents. There was nothing special about this guy. 

Well, that's the story I must tell everyone who asks about me. 

I can't tell anyone about the powerful special amazing green ninja I was. Nope, no one can know. I really should have asked the FSM why. But I didn't so I made a bunch of theories

1. People would freak out if they heard a living person was in the departed realm. 

2. People would go crazy over me since I'm so cool and awesome. 

3. A lot of people would be jealous, (looking at you MORRO)

4. People would start to ask questions 

5. Favoritism towards grandchild. 

I mean I get to skip 16 years in a boring coma. No one gets to do that. Good thing my grandpa created Ninjago. :

 I'm leaning toward the first and second theories. Sure, the first one makes the most sense. But... I need an ego boost right now. 

The worst thing about Leonardo is... HE DOESN'T LIKE GREEN. LIKE HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE GREEN? His favorite color is... I'm going to barf... Yellow. LIKE EWWWWWWWWWW. Not even he good yellows, like gold or something. He likes yellow like piss color yellow. This guy isn't even normal. He's weird also. 

His favorite hobby is reading, like actual books. He HATES graphic novels, such as comics and such. 

What kind of person likes romance novels? Like EW. Sorry about that my child's mind kicked in.

I created a book about Leonardo Galiston so I know everything about him. I might publish it after I leave the departed realm. 

Here is some background information on Leonardo Galiston.

1. He has blonde hair.

2. He has green eyes

3. He wears... yellow. ALOT

4. He dislikes comics.

5. His favorite food is dumplings.

6. He works at NinDonald's part-time.

7. He went to Ninjago Highschool

8. He was a straight A+ student

9. He still lived with his parents. Hannah and Gareld.

10. He was 16 before he 'died.'

11. He died from choking on a dumpling. 

12. He had 7 friends, Jake Kaiden Nicholas Antonia Zachariah, Heather, and Phoebe.

13. he lived a normal life. 

That's all anyone needs to know about Leonardo Galiston. He isn't that important but he's going to be my only way of communicating with others. 

My house is yellow and the roofs are brown. It looks like it just came out of a toilet if you know what I mean. 

It's pretty comfortable and homey but not green, and that's what's ticking me off. If only Leonardo liked green, my 'life?' would be so much easier. But no, he had to like yellow out of all the colors in color history. I mean it's better than him liking pink. No offense to all my pink-loving guys out there. 

Me and pink just don't have a good history. And no, I will not pull out a story on why I hate pink. I don't have the time for that.........

IT WAS A COLD AND STORMY NIGHT... Nah I'm just kidding I'm not going to bore you with my tales of the treacherous laundry and the Pink gi. Everyone should know this story by now. Zane's pink Gi was at a museum for the first spinjistzu master's sake. 

I had only just settled in my house, it was my first day in the departed realm and no one has come to say hi to me. How rude. I guess no one cares about Leonardo Galiston.

 Me and Leonardo Galiston are not on a first-name basis. No nicknames for him yet. Not until I get to know him better. I would call him my alter ego but... He doesn't like green, and If you don't like green then you can't be considered any part of me. 

It's going to take a long time for me to feel comfortable being called Leonardo Galiston. It's going to take a long time to get used to introducing myself as Leonardo Galiston. I'm going to mess up a lot, but that's okay because...

NINJA NEVER QUI-

I forgot one major detail. Leonardo Galiston... Hates the Ninja. Yup, you heard me. He hates the ninja. and you want to know why? Because the ninja 'killed his grandma.' I don't even have a grandma!

Here's the story. 

One day Leonardo Galiston's Grandma was walking down the street when suddenly the ninja came out of nowhere. They were driving towards her at full speed. The brakes of the vehicle were not working, and the ninja were trying to fix it. They desperately yelled at his grandma to get out of the way, but she just stood there staring. Her eyes caught the green ninja and they held each other's gaze until she was run over by the vehicle. 

Her body was broken and bruised but there was nothing to be done. His grandma was gone. Ever since then, Leonardo had a burning hatred for the Ninja especially the green one for just staring and not jumping in the way of the vehicle to move his grandma out of the way. He would always send the Ninja's hate mail and every time he saw them, he would look at them in disgust. 

Amazing traumatic story done by yours truly. But the worst thing is that I, Leonardo Galiston. Hate myself Lloyd Garmadon. It's going to be hard to make up bad things about me. I'm literally perfect. Kai's self-confidence has been rubbing off on me. 

I wonder how my friends are doing, I wonder what they're doing. Oh, wait I can just check. The FSM said there was a channel on the Tv to watch your loved ones. I have a lot of spying to do. 

Leonardo Galiston OUTTTTTTT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the second one shot of this collection. This one-shot was more of a diary time thing. Its like all the information you need to know about Leonardo. I might do like two more of  there type of one-shot, probably describing the departed realm. 

Anyways make sure to comment vote and share with a friend!

CALIFORNIA OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT