YOU HAVE TO COMPENSATE ME 1

Bervelin hurriedly fastens her steps so that Trevor doesn't catch up with her...she sees another empty classroom and eters ,shitting the door behind her....she lets out a loud sigh.
Whew!!!that was close,she said.
She then moved a step away from the door...but not long after she did that someone opened the door ...she turned to see the person and unfortunately for her it was the person she was trying to run away from"Trevor".
Oh here you are...he said,moving closer to her.
She also kept retreating back till her back touched the wall.
Move away from me Trevor.. I'm not going to tell anyone about what I saw earlier.
Oh wow,...and you expect me to believe that.. Trevor said
I promise ,I won't tell anyone one .... Bervelin assured him moving away from the wall to get her backpack and then leave.
And where do you think you're going... Trevor questioned her in his loud and deep voice..He then walks up to her once again.
What makes you think I'm going to let you go right after that fake reassurance.
It's not a fake assurance..trust me.
Trust you?? he lets out a slight giggle...
You want me to trust you?ok fine...but before I trust you ,you have to compensate me.
What? compensate you??that makes no sense...I haven't done anything bad to you that needs a compensation..
Yes you have.... You'll have to compensate me with your body for ruining my pleasure time with that girl u saw back there.
Bervelin's heart skips a beat upon hearing his words.
He grabs her by the waist very tight and pulls her closer to him.
Her heart starts beating very fast,he pulls his face closer to hers and she closes her eyes very tight.
Trevor notices the fear on the girl's face and then smiles..he then pulls his face away from her's....
And what are you closing your eyes for??A kiss??hell no...I don't kiss girls as boring as you,besides who likes you anyway...Nobody likes you,keep that in mind ...hurt by his words she angrily walk away from there...

Nobody likes me??yeah I know but why does his words seem to hurt me.... Bervelin questioned her self...To relieve herself of what's  running through her mind..she took out her phone to check for the latest trending news in the school

Romeo's Pov
Romeo Courtèz is my name...the son of the richest Architect here in L.A ...I've had a crush on one junoir's here in Lesley high for a very long time....I've figured out she's the perfect match for me,but for now I've got to find  a way to tell her ...and I know the best person who can do this for me..............