A party to introduce his new girlfriend 2

All students are present at night at Trevor's party, including Romeo and  other members who were once known as the noble five and other sorts of names, which Trevor was once involved.
They got into a fight months back, making the group  collapse, but since they were once good friends, they decided to go to their friends' party.

As they were having fun,Trevor interrupted and told everyone  to give him their attention,with Cheryl standing  beside him, blushing with excitement  on her face because  she had long awaited for this moment .

The music was turned down, and Trevor spoke, " Cheryl, here is now my woman,and I don't want any one of you here trying to meddle with her. You already know  what I can do, that's all I have to say... Have fun, guys.
After his speech, the music was turned back on, and everyone  proceeded  to what they were doing.
They partied till it was 12am before everyone  went their separate ways.

The next day

Some of the students who tend to attend the party look so tired that you could see it on their faces .
Cheryl  and Trevor enter the school hallway acting all lovey dovey, which catches the attention  of most students  and the start to gossip about it. Bervelin sees them as she's about to enter her class but looks on

Last Night

Bervelin's  Pov

[With tears under her eyes,sitting  on her bed with her arms folded around her knees and her jaw resting  on her knee]

I thought  he said he liked me...why then did he move on so fast,..did he even like me or he was trying to use me like one of his sex toys...After all he's  Trevor and he can  never  change,so why then was he pretending  before me,telling me he would change for me and that he's willing  to go all odds for him so how come he changed so fast,fuck you Trevor!fuck you and that so called  love you have for me...to hell with it you

Weeks later.

Cheryl seems to be having  fun in her new relationship  more than Trevor himself.
She visits Trevor's  house more often,takes pictures, and make videos of almost everything  they do together. Not to talk of all the gifts Trevor gets her ,she posts barely everything.

Her father's business  trip deal is done, and its time for them to go back to where they came from.

She visits Tevor later that day before  she returns back .

Hey Cheryl, what are you doing here so early this morning? Trevor questioned.

[Cheryl moved closer to him and wrapped her hands around his neck and brushed through his messy hair with a finger (Trevor had now woken up from sleep, making his hair messy and his face looking a bit pale)]

Cheryl [in a low tone]:Uhm..Trevor,I'll  be leaving  L.a. tonight  since my dad's  business deal has ended... we should have been out of L.A. last week, but he wasn't  done with the project. That's why we're  leaving  today.[ She moves away from him and takes a seat on a chair beside Trevor's  bed.]Look ,Trevor the only reason why I got into something  with you was just to kill time and boredom.
I used to love you a lot back in the days, but now I don't  feel the same.
About the party and everything  to introduce me to everyone,I really appreciate  it,Trevor.[she gets up and picks her handbag].
Well, Trevor,I guess this is where we draw the line.Our flight  is tonight. Bye,Trevor. [She heads for the door,thinking in her head that Trevor  stops her,but he doesn't. He just moves towards his bed and lies down. Well,   he was also using her to kill boredom].