I don't want this

It's a one week holiday for Damilton High students.
Bervelin gets a call from an unknown  number, and she then thinks for a while before she answers.
What took you so long, the voice  said.
Trevor???how did you get .y number Bervelin questioned.
Your number is of the easiest thing to get...he replied.
So why did you call me??To disturb me, right??
No.... he answered.
I want you to meet me at my house. He added.
What??...No I can't  Bervelin said.
Why??..Trevor questioned.
... just don't  want to come Bervelin  replied.
Okay ,it's either you come to my place or I come over to yours...Trevor said.
No ,no, okay, how about  we take a stroll down town.
Right,  like someone  is getting smarter.Trevor said.
Oh, c'mon, let's meet in an hour time then. Bervelin  added.

Pov

An hour's time, the two meet at a very  cool place....
First, they both visit an ice cream stand to get some ice cream.
Trevor tries to hold hands with Bervelin, but she ignores him and continues to walk her way to a cotton candy stall.Trevor runs towards her and grabs her by her hand ....she tries to free herself but she grabs her hand tightly....she looks at him with dismay and shakes her head.
Hours later, after getting  tired from taking a stroll ...Trevor  drives Bervelin  home.

It's Saturday already, the two spent the weekdays together and decided to spend the weekend together too....Trevor confesses his feelings for Bervelin while the two are sitting under a summer hut.

Look Trevor I don't  want to  start anything  with you besides you gained  a lot of popularity in school,most of the girls in school  tend to have a crush on you...If the two of us get into a relationship  I'll be  the one getting  hate from all these girls  and not you and also you've gotten  I timate with some of these girls  so there's  no way I can be with you.

Look Bervelin, I'm willing  to change for you....what ever that will make you happy is what I'm willing to  do...I'll  change for you, Bervelin. I promise I will and besides  why would you  care about what others will say.

No Trevor, I can't... I have no feelings for you. And yeah I care about what others will say because  they  might tag me with a name that says, "Trevor's new whore"

That's a lie, Bervelin, and you know that you feel something  for me but its hard to confess it and I  promise  you  that  I'll make sure no one calls you such names.

No Trevor, I don't  want to be with you just understand  that.

So all that we had meant nothing to you??

No.

Look me in the eyes and say it.

You know what, Trevor ,It was fun spending  the weekdays  and this weekend  with you.. But you see this relationship. it's not going  to work.
I can't  do this.

She picks up her bag, ready to leave, but turns again and says something  to him

You know wha, Trevor,  if you ever thought that I Bervelin  Winters will ever love you then you're  really nuts.

What??Trevor  asked surprisingly.

Yeah,did  you think I would  love a chronic womaniser  like you?? No never,and yeah, all that we had meant nothing  to me...read my lips nothing to me"...and please stay away from me I don't  want to see you anywhere  close to me. And yeah make sure to avoid me in school  too,don't  cross paths with me ever again.