A party to introduce his new girlfriend( 1)

Later that day, after what Bervelin put him through he caused a scene in his room...he drank as much alcohol as he could, to make things even worse he threw a heavy punch in his mirror causing him to get a bruise on his hand.

The Next Day

>Voice on phone]: but dad, I already told you I don't want anything to do with the company,I love my life like this....let's not talk about this again ..bye.(hangs up)

Trevor walks down the school hallway ,bouncing his basketball ball with his injured palm.
He sees Bervelin standing close to her locker, which makes him angry, causing him to bounce the ball harder ,which accidentally hits his injured palm, causing it to bleed. Bervelin notices it and tries to make advances towards him to offer him some help. Just then, a tall,slim, and blonde girl appears from nowhere and offers him help.

Girl:Oh Trevor, who did this to you(moves him to take a seat on a chair nearby)...I arrived her only for a few minutes only to see my baby hurt.
(Upon hearing the girl say 'baby',Bervelin leaves from there feeling bad)

Bervelin's pov

I know I said I don't feel anything for him, so why I'm I pained. Baby??,who is she anyway...its not like I care, but why must she call him that....

Pov

The tall slim girl[Cheryl] was a friend who lived close to Trevor's mansion....Due to her family's business schedule they relocated to a different city and now their back in L.A due to a business project assigned to her Dad for two weeks.
In order not to lose grades;
She has been enrolled to. Damilton's High to keep up with her studies in her school back at where they are relocated.
She had something for Tevor before they relocated because of a one night stand between them sometime ago .Since then, she has been all over him.

Cheryl:Oh Trevor, what happened to your hand(holding Trevor's hand and overreacting over the situation ).

Trevor:Cheryl??,what are you doing here??

Cheryl;seriously??...is that all you can say.[wiping the blood with some wet tissues]. Aren't you happy to see me??

Trevor:No... I mean, yes, but ...

Cheryl:But what??..[whispers in his ears]:Have yo forgotten what we had the last time??...wanna try again??

Trevor: Oh, c'mon

Cheryl: duh!whatever....let's go the infirmary to dress your wound

Trevor:Is that important? Just leave it like this...I'm ok(he picks up his ball and adjusts his bag to his side, ready to walk to his class)...
Cheryl:Hey, wait up,don't be rude .. At least you can show me around as a thank you for dressing your wound.

Trevor:I don't remember asking you to.[he walks towards his class].

Cheryl:I won't force it,I know you'll come around (smirks).

At the school cafeteria

Cheryl notices Trevor sitting at a far corner having lunch all by himself and joins him...
Why are you sitting here all by yourself? ..she asked.

It's nothing. I just want to be here all by myself.

I'm here now, so there's no need to be alone ..Cheryl added.
Look, Cheryl, I'm not ready for all this. All that happened between us was a mistake. Just take a grip of yourself. Trevor said.
A mistake??C'mon Trevor, I know you want this...Jus.....[ Before she could finish with her words, he got up from the table and left her to sit all by herself.

I know how to get you, Trevor. Stop playing hard to get...Cheryl said to herself .

Home

A maiden informs Trevor that he has a guest
orders him to let the person meet him upstairs in his room.

Trevor:You again?? Huh!!...what do you want from me, Cheryl?

Cheryl:[moves her fingers seductively around his neck]It's you I want Trevor (in a low tone), so stop playing hard to get let's get to business...[she pushes him on his bed, and they have a moment once again.

Days later
Some students of Damilton High High are gathered close to the notice board discussing something.. and passing out their comments
Omg!she's so lucky.

Finally, he has decided to settle down with a girl.

I'm not missing this party
Me neither
Awwn, I envy her,she's so lucky

I heard she'll be here for only two weeks,I don't think this will last he's prolly using her.

No, I don't think so,because he has never done anything like this for any girl.

Bervelin, upon just arriving in school, sees the crowd around the notice board and asks one of the students what is going on.

Student: Trevor is throwing a party for his new girlfriend and himself tomorrow night,isn't that amazing??..this is the first time he's doing such a thing for a girl,he must really love her...awwwn(the student leaves)