Broken

It's a cold night weekend
Bervelin picks up her phone and tries to call Romeo but stops at the thought of it.
Why not pay him a surprise visit ....she thought to herself....Yeah that'll do.
She got up from bed and took a shower....She then dressed up in a casual wear and applied some light make-up.
She then tied her hair into one long ponytail...
She walked out of her room to Emily's.
Bervelin:Hi Emmy
Emily:Hey....where are you going so dressed up??.
Bervelin:uhm...I'm going to see a friend.
Emily:Dressed like this???at this time???
Bervelin:[takes a look at herself for a sec]wh.. what's wrong with my dressing and besides it's not that late..You and Damien go out m....
Emily: m...m... don't go there, anyways you can leave.
Bervelin: whatever, bye[she walks out of Emily's room]

Pov
Bervelin makes her driver drop her off at Romeo's mansion,she instructs her driver not to wait for her...She walks up to the gates of the mansion and rings the bell...
A tall figure opens the gates and welcomes her inside... You're welcome Miss Bervelin..
Thank you... Bervelin replied back.
When they reach the door leading to the hall.. Bervelin tells the guard she can take it from there.
She opens the door to the hall ...the place is very quiet..where on earth are the people in this mansion ..she thought to herself..
Just as she was about to ascend the stairs she notices one maiden and calls her.
Bervelin: where's your master??
The maiden stands there without saying a word
Bervelin:uhm..hey...Is everything alright??
The maiden still stands there quiet without saying a word..
Bervelin:You it's ok...you can leave,I'll look for him myself .
Bervelin ascends the stairs to look for Romeo...she recalls where Romeo's room is the last time she came for the party...
Walking for a few minutes she reaches the doorstep of Romeo's room...She feels a little nervous because she had never visited a boy personally like this in her lifetime...She takes a deep breath and then holds the handle of the door...She opens it only to find the shock of her life.
Romeo was on top of another girl
As soon as he saw Bervelin he pulled out of the girl...the girl quickly took her things and left the room,before leaving the room she glanced at Bervelin with a look of remorse in her eyes...
Bervelin stood there with tears welling up under her eyes...
How could you do this to me Romeo... you're the first guy I've ever fallen in love with in my entire life ...but look at what you did to me..you went ahead to sleep with another girl not just any girl but Jenna ..my own classmate..how could you Romeo,how could you?? Bervelin said crying and heartbroken.
She opens the door ready to leave but Romeo grabs her by the hand...
Look Bervelin it's not....
Let go off me Romeo..she said freeing herself from his grip.
She runs down the stairs with Romeo calling up to her but she doesn't stop and runs out of the mansion.

Somewhere in L.A
Trevor:look guys the show's over.. y'all get your dumbass off here...you see the weather its cloudy and there's a cold breeze out there.
Someone:It might rain any minute from now ..let's go guys...

Trevor's Pov
I sat in my car ready to drive home...Hell no!not now....it's raining,well then I guess I have to change my route. ...I turned on some loud music as I drove...I might say the city looks quiet calm when it's raining ..

Pov
Trevor seemed to enjoy the music he was playing his car while it was heavily raining outside.he used his swipers to swipe the rain off the front surface...he noticed someone familiar walking in the rain....who could it be??he asked in his thoughts.he drove up to the person his headlights seemed to screech on the person's face making the person cover her face...he turned off the headlights and his engine before getting out of the car.....he then walked up to the person....
Trevor:You??why are you walking in the rain at this hour and on this road...wait,are you crying??
Bervelin:No I'm not..
Trevor:of course you are.
Bervelin:I'm not,you know what??just leave me alone.
Trevor:I'm not leaving you here in this rain if you don't tell me what happened.
Bervelin [still crying]:why should I tell you when you're all the same.. you're all liars and cheats.
Trevor:(puzzled)what do you mean by that??
Bervelin:He cheated on me Trevor..Romeo cheated on me ,he cheated on me..(she continues talking and crying about how bad she's really hurt and Trevor stands there quietly listening to her..)I hate him Trevor..I really ha....
Trevor (places his index finger on her lips)shhhh!!(he brushes part of her wet her behind her ears ,she also holds him by the collar of his shirt..for the first time he leans over her a kisses her,at this point Bervelin didn't Know what to do it seemed liked and external force was within her...she gave in to his kiss ,she felt kinda guilty within her but part of her was also telling her she was doing the right thing)

she gave in to his kiss ,she felt kinda guilty within her but part of her was also telling her she was doing the right thing)

Let's get into the car before we get carried away by the rain.....we can't be doing this all night or....Trevor said teasingly as he broke the kiss...They headed towards the car....They sat silently in the car as Trevor drove his way through Bervelin's house....Soon they were at Bervelin's house... Without saying a word she got out of the car and ran towards the entrance of her house....She gave a final glance at Trevor before entering her mansion...Trevor smirked at the scene and drove off.
When Bervelin enters the hallway Emily questions her about why she's soaked up but she doesn't give her any reasonable answer and walks straight to her room.
In her room ...she takes a shower and drifts slightly to bed with thought of what happened moments ago running through her head.