Apology Letter

Trevor spots Bervelin passing in the school's hallway.
Her face looked pale ...but she cared less, because there was a lot going through her mind.
She walks infront of Trevor but ignores him.
You didn't even say a word of thanks yesterday when I dropped you off... Trevor said(Bervelin stops suddenly at his words and turns to him)...Can you give me a reason as to why to do so.... Bervelin , replied back.
Oh really.. Trevor questioned.
Yeah there's no reason why I should thank you for that small favor you did...said Bervelin.
You call that a small favor??... Trevor questioned again...well then, you'll have to repay me for that small favor...he added.
And what are you going to do if I don't... Bervelin asked.
Well I'm going to tell your sister that you and Romeo had something and you're hiding it from her ......Trevor said.
Ok go ahead... Bervelin uttered.
Oh I see...looks like you got some pride...ok, how about I also tell her Romeo broke your heart and he was the reason you came home all soaked up last night.
No wait Trevor don't do that...(Bervelin takes a deep breath before continuing her statement)...ok what is it that you want... Bervelin asked calmly.
See who's trying to be submissive now... Trevor said teasingly (Bervelin rolls her eyes)....m..m.. don't do that when I'm talking to you.... Trevor said.

Bervelin:(annoyed)ok.
Trevor: good girl.
Bervelin: would you go straight to the point, classes starts in seven minutes.
Trevor:Bear in mind that I'm your senior,so you gotta talk to me with some respect. Anyways I'll tell you what I want from you later[he places his hands in his pocket and walks out on Bervelin].
Such an unbelievable being,Bervelin said as she walked to her class.

Pov

After lunch break the next tutor enters and asks the class to take notes on an upcoming research program.As Bervelin opens her book she spots a folded note in it....she opens it and  sees an apology letter from Jenna..she angrily folds back the note and puts it in her bag.

It's closing time already and Emily informs Bervelin to go on ahead to the house since she'll be going out with Damien...
Bervelin is home, lying down on her bed ,she takes her bag and takes out Jenna's note ...she reads it over and over again, finally, takes out her phone and text Jenna that she has forgiven her,since Jenna stated in the letter that Romeo told her he didn't have a girlfriend and then she's she Jenna had a crush on Romeo from the first day she stepped in the school that's why she made him have his way with her because she was carried away. The two  ,then,settled their differences on phone.