sixty-three

yoongi frowned as he rubbed his stomach. he had to go on leave during the last weeks of school because his body was constantly aching and the baby could come at any time. namjoon's leave was set to be in place as soon as the baby was born.

"eunji!" the small boy shouted from the living room, "what?" the girl shouted back from her room, "what did i tell you about leaving your cups on the coffee table?" he shouted and groaned, placing a hand on his hip.

yoongi was 'nesting'. it was a sudden burst of energy he had gotten to prepare the home for his sweey baby boy. he was waddling up and down the apartment, making sure to clean and organize everything in the apartment.

the woman huffed and placed her dirty cups in the sink, "wash them!" he scolded, "ugh" she sighed, grabbing the sponge and putting soap on them.

"after that, we're going to the store to buy some drawers for namjoon and i's bedroom and get a baby carrier because jimin said they're useful" he said, out of breath from speaking.

eunji wanted to protest, but instead nodded to approve.

eunji

your fiance is making me build drawers

DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM BOB THE BUILDER??!!

HE'S NESTING REALLY HARDCORE

HE WOKE UP LIKE 10 MINS AFTER YOU LEFT AND WENT INTO MY ROOM WITH A VACUUM AND THEN VACUUMED THE REST OF THE APARTMENT

THEN, HE DUSTED THE WHOLE PLACE AND WIPED IT DOWN

THEN, HE MOPPED

AFTERWARDS HE CLEANED THE BATHROOMS AND WENT INTO MINE AND I WAS LIKE

,,just so you know, there's pads in there,,

he was like

,,i don't care,,

AND CONTINUED TO CLEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

namjoon

oh my baby

can you tell him to just rest??

i don't want him doing so much

eunji

he said

,,no,,

😁😁

namjoon

UGH

my baby

eunji glanced at yoongi who was rubbing his belly with a scrunched up expression, he watched as the boy carefully inhaled and exhaled.

"are you okay?" she asked, he nodded and continued folding the baby's clothes and organizing them by season into different cabinets.

"o-ow" he winced, rubbing his rock-solid stomach, "please stop wincing, it's freaking me out" eunji pleaded, "i'm fine" he reassured.