sixty-eight

thanks to chansrroom for many of the ideas included in this chapter!

namjoon and eunji hadn't talked for days because of how mad they were at eachother. namjoon was probably more mad than eunji.

yoongi fed junho a bottle whilst yawning. he was exhausted, but junho had decided to wake up extra early.

"uh, yoongi, do you know where namjoon is?" eunji softly asked, it was the first time she had talked to either of the boys, "he went to the orthodontist to get a new retainer" he simply answered, not wanting to ralk anymore with her than needed.

she hummed, "oh okay" eunji said and sat on the second couch in the living room, "are you finally ready to talk like an adult or are you going to go tell on joon and i to your mommy and daddy?" he pettily asked, patting junho's back.

"i'll begin talking once joon gets here" she sighed, running her hands through her hair.

namjoon hummed when he entered the couch and saw yoongi and eunji on the couches. something had changed because they had previously refused to even acknowledge eachother even though they lived in the same apartment.

"oppa, sit down please" she said, namjoon did as told and sat next to yoongi and junho. he avoided eye contact with eunji, scared she would start a fight again.

"i'm sorry about what i did" she shamefully said, "thank you for your apology" namjoon said, pulling his knees to his chest, "it was really childish of me to call mom and dad"

namjoon nodded, "it really was" he mumbled, "so, uh, how much were your retainers? i'll pay you back" she said, "560 dollars" he sighed, cringing as he thought of the price.

"i'll have it for you by tomorrow. plus, i want you guys to go on a date and i'll take care of junho. i'll pay for the date" she said, yoongi leaned on namjoon's shoulder and smiled, "we could use that, joon"

the boy nodded, "that'd be really nice" he said, "could we go today?" yoongi asked, the woman nodded.

"we could go to that korean barbecue place" yoongi said, "oh yeah, that sounds good" namjoon said and kissed yoongi's forehead.

eunji agreed and gave the couple the money, taking junho into her own hands so the couple go on a date.

"so, any updates in your life?"

namjoon tilted his head, "i'm pretty sure you know everything about my life. considering we're fiances, you know?" he said whilst watching yoongi fry the meat, "who knows? maybe you have surprise news?"

he raised a brow, "like what?" he chuckled, "i don't know" yoongi smiled and placed meat on namjoon's plate, "well, i guess i do have something to tell you"

yoongi hummed, "what is it?" he asked, "i haven't bought seokjin and jimin's wedding gift" he said and put some meat in his mouth, "are you kidding me? the wedding is in a week!" yoongi softly screeched.

"i didn't know what to buy!" he frowned, "when did you plan on telling me?" yoongi asked, namjoon hummed.

"really soon~" he sweetly said with a smile, yoongi chuckled at namjoon's tone of voice, "mhm, joonie"