•First Crush•

Dear Fae,
I still remember the day we met.

"Ashton Irwin!" "Here!" "Rene Fowler!" "Present!" "Fae Ross!" "Here." It was a barely audible squeak that escaped your lips. You looked down at your feet embarrassed about speaking in front of so many people. "Alright everyone time to arrange seats!" "Ashton, Fae you have the back left desk. Jenna, Marcus you have front left-" I didn't hear what Mrs.Purd said after that I looked over at you. You looked at me and saw I was looking then quickly averted your eyes and the walked to your seat. I carefully sat down next to you. "Hello." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Hi." "I know you're probably really nervous about coming to a new school and having to say hi to new people but the least you could do is talk to me. I'll be your first friend if you let me." You looked up and held my gaze.

"So how's the 5th grade treatin ya?" "It's fine so far no one other than you has talked to me really but it's something I'm willing to get by." You looked up at me and beamed you were so beautiful with your dirty blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and freckles that spotted on your cheeks and nose in such a cute way. "So why'd you move here so late in the year?" "The company my step dad works for moved around the area so we had to move too." Remember when you climed that old oak tree at the park and fell off and broke your arm? And i had to run almost a mile to call the Medics and your mum? That was crazy and the sad thing was that summer was the last time we'd see eachother. You were going to Harlem middle school and I was going to Rocky Peak. I always missed seeing you and would think about you all the time wishing you were there. I knew somehow we'd meet again.
Dammit Fae we were only 11 and i wasn't completely aware of my feelings at the time but i knew you were my first crush.

As Always Love,
Ashton