🖤four🖤

Another chapter just for you Mallowmelt2000 ❤️❤️❤️

Still wimblrs pov <3

When I woke up, two thoughts hit me. One was how much my fucking back hurt, but the other was realizing that my head was resting on someone's chest. A very warm someone who had their arms wrapped around me.

I was confused for a moment, a momentary flash back to when I woke up in my ex's arms. I panicked, and tried to sit up, but the strong arms around me pulled me back down.

"Go back to sleep" a thick morning voice groaned into my ear. That wasn't schlatts voice. I looked upwards slightly and saw quackity.

Memories from the previous night flooded back to me, and I blushed, burying my head back into the curve of his neck, where it was the warmest. I put one leg over his waist, making sure my body was as pressed to him as possible, he was basically like a massive hot water bottle in my chilly room.

After a while of us staying like that, quackity began to wake up, his mismatched eyes looking at the ceiling first, then me. He smiled, before releasing me a little bit.

"What time is it? " I asked, still snuggled into him. My brother was coming round later, and I needed to make sure my bedroom was clean.

" 12:47. Why? " He said, looking at the clock on my wall. I groaned, then sat up and rolled out of bed.

" Shit, my brothers gonna be here at one" I said, rubbing my face with my hand. " The chaotic little shit too, not techno." It was too early for tommy, especially after the night I had last night. I could barely stand up, and now I had to have a toddler jumping all over me.

Quackity stayed quiet, sat on the edge of my bed, watching me fret. I looked at him again, and couldn't resist one last kiss. I straddled his lap, putting my hands in his thick hair.

(THEY ARE IN BOXERS, THEYRE NOT NAKED DONT WORRY.)

His hands slid naturally to my thighs, pulling me up, closer to him. I connected our lips without hesitation this time, and it was another sweet kiss, full of love. 

When I pulled away to breathe, He stood up, with me still clinging to him, and spun me around. I screamed, and laughed, clinging onto him even tighter, tho I knew he would never drop me.

He set me down again, still holding onto me as I steadied myself, my legs aching. We began to pick up the clothes, and the dirty bedsheets. We put them into the basket outside my room, before I dragged him into my closet, to give him clothes.

I pulled out an old blue shirt that was too big for me, and a pair of jeans that used to belong to schlatt. I hated that I hadn't thrown them away, but it was one of the last things I had of him.

I also chucked Q a white sweater, one of my favorites, that I loved because of how big it was. He pulled it on, and I blushed, loving my clothes on his body. I grabbed an old pair of sweats, another oversized sweater, this time yellow and cropped, despite the shoulders being massive.

I quickly combed through my hair in my bathroom, and brushed my teeth, giving him a spare toothbrush, so he could also brush his teeth. Once we both looked like we hadn't just spent the night banging, I went over, and sat on my bed, squeezing in one last cuddle time, before the four foot two third wheel arrived.

657 words
Only a short chapter, sorry :( btw, the photos and book cover ARE NOT MINE. I'm not sure whose they are, as I've had them in my camera roll for a long time. If anyone knows the artist, pls let me know, and I'll credit them?

Love you <3
Pls vote if you enjoyed