🐢five🐢

Fuck it, let's write another chapter, instead of learning my lines :D

Tw: overdose and abuse (very mild)
QUACKITYS POVVVVV: (finally <3)

I was sat on the bed, wilbur curled up in my lap, his head buried in my shoulder. He was so fragile, and I felt the strange overwhelming need to have him in my arms at all times. I wanted to get my wings out, and wrap them around him, protecting him from the awful earth, which he called home.
If he knew the kind of people I had met in the past, he would surely never want to see me again. If he knew what I was, he would tell me to leave, and to never come back.

And then there was the name, that he had been muttering in his sleep. It lit me on fire with anger, unwilling to believe that he had anyone in his life, that he loved like I love him. But the name also meant something to me.

I knew a Jschlatt, a very long time ago. He was a failed experiment, like me. He couldn't die naturally, and he was mixed with a ram. I had thought I loved him, but it turned out he couldn't handle being different. He used to hurt me. So when I left, which was hard, because I get attached to people very quickly, however...i because stronger, and I was able to protect myself against people like him. I hoped to god that he had never met Schlatt.

Wilbur was so pure, and fragile, and the thought of Schlatt with his hands on my Wilbur made me want to rip my brain out. So I decided to ask, praying to all that was good and holy that he wouldn't hate me for it, and that it would turn out to be a different Schlatt.

"Who's Schlatt?" I half asked, half whispered. I felt his body tense in my arms, but he didn't push me away. He stayed quiet for a moment, before looking up at me, tears falling like crystals down his beautiful face. I felt my stomach flip with regret.

" I'm sorry," I muttered, hugging his body even closer. " I didn't mean to make you cry. You were saying his name in your sleep, that's all. You looked like you were having a nightmare."

I hated myself for cussing him pain, now emotional, as well as the physical pain he must be feeling, with those scratches adorning his pale perfect body.

He sniffled, raising one hand to brush away his tears. He took a shaky breath, placing the hand on the side of my face, tracing my jawline with his thumb.

"Schlatt was... um, he was my ex. He wasn't the best partner, he had a lot of troubled things in his past, I don't know what they were, he never told me...but he used to drink them away. He wasn't in his right mind when he was drunk, and he used... u-used to hit me. It wasn't his fault. He overdosed a while ago, and nearly died. After that, I decided I was done with him. So I left..."

Yep, definitely JSchlatt. I felt something bubbling in my chest, a mix of fury, and a deep sense of pain, for the boy in my arms. If I ever saw schlatt again, it would be his last time breathing.

" I'm so sorry that happened to you." I said, deciding not to tell him that I knew Schlatt, considering it was over a hundred years ago. He gave me a small smile, planting a quick kiss on my lips.

Sparks burst in my heart at the small touch, and I could feel my chest getting hotter again. Like scorching hot. I had been very careful last night, making sure I didn't burn my precious boy, which was difficult, as he clung to me like a koala.

I remembered I had some cooling pills in my jeans pocket, and made a mental note to get them later, right now, I was too busy, as I kissed Wilbur back, not just a peck, but moving my lips in time with his. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, biting down gently on his soft pink lips, slightly bruised after last night.

When he finally pulled back for air, (I've never met a human who could hold their breath as long as he could) he batted his long eye lashes at me, smiling from ear to ear. I pulled his face close one last time, giving his a quick peck on his freckle spotted nose.

"Will you stay with me while my brother is here?" He asked, turning his slim body sideways, his head resting on my shoulder again. I knew I had gone red, and I put my hand on his thigh, pulling his legs closer too me as well.

" you want me to stay?" I whispered, feeling my heart burning. I was thankful I had two layers of clothing on, I could blame the heat on that.

"Of course I do," he replied, his voice slightly muffled from the placing of his mouth. " I want you to stay forever." He whispered, moving his hand to the other side of my purple stained neck, pressing his lips into a clear spot. I grabbed his wrist and pressed a deep kiss into his knuckles. It felt like hell itself was burning in my chest.

Finally the doorbell rang, and Wilbur went to stand up. I held onto his hand, pressing one final kiss into his palm, then wrapping our fingers together. He lead me down the stairs, to the front door, which he pulled open, as I stood over his right shoulder, ready to protect him.

978 words
Sorry another short one, but I promise the next one will be longer.
Love you <3
Pls vote if you enjoyed