🐦six🐦

Ok so my gay asexual ass decided it was a good idea to read straight smut, but I got distracted by all the ideas I have. And also, tiny Tommy must be heard.
Techno will be in this, it's meant with no disrespect, pls don't read if it will make you sad. It made me cry writing it. Miss you king 👑❤️ also, there is smut at the end.

Wilbur's pov:

Techno didn't stay for very long, just to drop off Tommy, offer me a quick halllooo, and give quackity a suspicious glare.

He wasn't exactly fond of my previous lovers that I've had since Schlatt. Most only lasted about a week or so, some more, some less. He could never forget that night though, when I decided to leave Schlatt. He never wanted me to feel that broken, ever again.

Tommy immediately took a liking to quackity, as we walked to a nearby park, to get some ice cream. He sat on a bench, enjoying his ice cream, although most of it was all over his face. He was constantly asking questions, like what were the marks on my neck (I quickly changed the subject) and why Big Q, as he now called him, was in disguise. Quackity had to wear a mask and a beanie to make sure no one recognised him, because there was still police after him.

I needed to talk to him about that, because having your face all over the news for stealing a police gun seemed a bit of a stretch. I didn't really care what he had done, I was just curious.

I've been in a murder wrap once before, when a huge guy beat up techno, when he was about ten. He said he did it because techno was "odd" and that he would never be sorry. Techno was just a kid then, and it broke my heart.

So naturally, Phil and I gutted him like a fish, and burned him in the forest behind out house. The police did come knocking once, but we said it was just Tommy screaming, like a normal five year old, and Tommy proved our point, by at that moment screaming very loudly.

So when I found myself laying next to quackity on my bed again, Tommy having gone home with techno again, my arm resting on his bicep, a cigarette between my lips, I decided to ask about it. But he beat me too it.

" how come you didn't tell me you had brothers?" He said, lighting another cigarette, putting it in his mouth. He ran a hand down my bare chest, and it left a warm streak, because of how hot he was.

"Not really a good subject to mention whilst banging," I replied, moving myself so that I was lying on top of him, with a yawn.

"What about your parents?"He asked, curious. I explained how Tommy was the energetic lovable child of the family, Techno was the middle child, freakishly strong and good at fighting. I was the eldest. My father, Phil, was kind, but he was out on business a lot, so that left Tommy with techno. Our mother had died when we were very young, and Phil never told us how. It was just too painful for him.

" I don't have any family left." quackity said, looking down at me, curious to see my reaction, a single tear running down his perfect face.

" I know," I said, looking up at him. " I don't think you would be running from the cops for illegal shit, if you had a mom to beat the crap out of you for it."

He chuckled, running his hand down my spine, a gentle touch that could have put me to sleep.
"I'm pretty sure I would have still ended up like this." He laughed, leaning into my hand, as I brushed his tears away, looping my arms around his neck, still laying on top of him.
"Maybe" I giggled, blowing a smoke ring into the air, watching it float to the ceiling.

"I grew up in a jail." he said. I sat up, and looked at him, taking in his shirtless chest, trying to ground myself. All his other marks had healed remarkably quickly. I forced myself to look away from his defined muscles.

I moved my gaze to his face, trying to tell if he was serious. But when he looked at me with a straight face, I knew he was.

"That must have been awful." I said, the break in my voice showing my horror. I couldn't imagine the beautiful man infront of me as a young boy, rotting in jail. He was just a kid. What did he do to get put in a proper jail?

" it's funny, I was always the one finding the biggest person in the place." He laughed, taking a deep inhale before continuing. " how times change... i was always the small weak one who took it up the ass."

"Now you sound like a bottom, my little ducky. " thank fuck for that change of subject.

He sat up, one eyebrow raised, looking at me seductively.
"Is that a challenge?" His words make me tremble slightly, but I stood my ground. Now I was gonna make his ass hurt for the day.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I said, not laughing anymore. He went to put his arm across my waist, but I grabbed his wrist, pushing his backwards on the bed. I placed his arm above his head, intertwining our fingers.

"I don't think so duckie" I whispered in his ear, after seating myself on his hips and leaning forwards.
I bit down on his neck, harder than he did to me, determined to leave a proper mark.

He groaned, moving one hand to my waist, gripping me harder with each bite I made. Red and purple covered his neck, and I was satisfied with my work on his neck, deciding to tease him a bit. I ran my tongue down his chest, then his stomach, right down to where his jeans began.

I undid the button and flies, and smirked when I saw the tent in his boxers. I pulled both layers of clothing off, throwing them behind me with his socks. I began to kiss the areas around his crotch, moving round in a circle, starting at the top. When I got to his inner thigh, I ran my tongue along it, and heard his deep groan from above me. I stopped there for a while, biting and kissing his inner thighs, the noises he was making like music, a classical symphony, something that appealed to the ears of all.

975 words
Pls vote if you enjoyed
Love you <3