Please

*Explicit content warning*
Again, you can skip this chapter if you don't wanna read smut and the rest will still make sense.

Chris

"I brought you flowers," I reminded, stepping towards her. She took a slow step back.

"And? You really think that's enough?" She was pushing me intentionally. I loved this fucking game.

"What else do you want?" I kept moving towards her until her knees hit the bed and she dropped onto her ass. She craned her neck to look up at me and I heard her breath pick up.

"You can figure that out for yourself," she challenged. I reached out to touch her cheek.

"You want me to tell you how beautiful you are?" I started, my mind thinking of all the things she'd want to hear me say. "Want me to tell you how fucking good you look when you're looking up at me?" I moved my thumb to her lips and touched them gently. They parted just a bit, and I pushed my thumb in slowly. I pressed the pad of my finger to her tongue, and she sucked. "How good you suck my cock?" I went on. "How I jerk off to the thought of covering you in my come?" She moaned as she stared up into my eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, you love hearing that," I admired, smiling. "You love knowing how much I'm enjoying you." I pulled my thumb out of her mouth and she let it go with a pop. "And I will enjoy you, because you're gunna be a good girl and give me what I want. Aren't you?"

She swallowed before she answered, "Yes, baby."

My cock was already hard, but that was it. She called me that and I was done for. I leaned down so we were eye to eye and I took her neck into my hand, holding softly.

"You're mine now," I said before kissing her, tipping her face up to mine. "Your mouth is mine," I kissed her bottom lip, "your pussy's mine," I looked into her eyes, "all of you is mine. Do you understand?" Until Stasia, I'd only fantasized about talking like this, acting like this. But I'd never felt comfortable enough to actually do it, and I definitely never had a girl straight up bring it out of me, which is exactly what she did. She loved to control every situation she was in, but when it came to this stuff, that was exactly what she didn't want. She wanted to be dominated, she wanted me in control, and I was more than happy to take it. The girl was my living, breathing fantasy.

"Yes," she replied.

"That's right, baby," I said, straightening and letting her go. "Get up." She stood from the bed and reached for the hem of the hoodie but I interrupted her before she lifted it. "Stop."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and walked over to her speaker. I turned it on, connected my phone, and put on the exact song for this. I didn't smile as I went back over and sat down on the edge of the bed. I leaned my hands back and looked up at her. She waited for my instructions, and I fucking ate it up. I looked her up at down, appreciating the little skin I could see, most of her covered by the big hoodie and shorts. I finally looked up into her eyes as the song filled the room. Not loud, but just enough.

"Strip for me," I commanded. We had a stare down for a moment and I waited to see if she'd obey. Then she slowly turned her back to me, her eyes on mine as long as she could hold them before she turned her head to face away, too. She reached for the bottom of the hoodie and pulled it off in time with the music, slowly, dragging it out. Her t-shirt came off with it and she dropped the clothes down at her feet. Reaching up, she went to pull out her ponytail and I stopped her. "Not the ponytail," I directed. She lowered her hands and placed them on the side of her shorts. Bending at the waist, knees locked, she slowly pulled them down. She had on a dark purple thong, and her ass was just as good as I'd imagined.