Euphoric

Anastasia

Fuck he was hot on the ice. I hated how easily he could turn me on, and that goal was an absolute beauty. The guy fed off competition. All he needed was some motivation, and knowing it was me was enough to give my stomach a jolt of butterflies as he sent it to the back of the net. 

My boyfriend.

Then he came over to the glass and I saw in his eyes he'd done exactly what he knew he was going to do. Fuck if that wasn't an absolute god damn turn on.

We picked up food and brought it back to the boys apartment. The five of us sat at the table and ate, music flowing through the kitchen, surrounding us with its chords and setting us all on the same vibe of euphoric and free. Nick eventually moved over to the couch on his phone, and Matt and Ella got into their own little conversation, sitting side by side.

Chris finished his drink beside me and I ran my nails along my scalp as I thought about my game the next day.

"Do you have any guesses on what my gift is gunna be?" Chris asked, interrupting my thoughts. I considered that for a moment before I looked at him.

"I haven't scored yet," I responded. "Don't get ahead of yourself." I felt a slight jolt of nervousness in my stomach at that statement. He'd been so confident he'd score and I never felt unsure about my skills in a game, but what if tomorrow was the game I missed every shot?

"You're gunna score," he replied, like he had no doubt in me whatsoever, but also like he could hear my thoughts. His confidence in me surged mine a little bit.

"Oh I don't doubt that," I lied.

"Hm, sure," he could tell I was lying. I have no idea how he did that. He spun an empty can in his hand, looking down at it. His profile was incredible. His jaw was prominent, and his lips were wide so you could see his closed-lip smile from the side. His dark hair draped around his eyes but I could still see them. It was dark in the kitchen, and his pupils were dilated so I couldn't see that blue I loved so much. But everything else about him was beautiful too, so it just didn't matter. It was like his entire face was crafted to seduce me, even when he wasn't trying.

"So what's your guess?" He asked and I was caught off guard.

"On what?" I replied. He turned his head to look at me.

"On my gift... What were you thinking about just now?" His curiosity made my heart skip a beat.

"Nothing," I answered, not thinking of a lie quickly enough. He smiled at my lie.

"Nothing?"

"I wasn't thinking about anything," I continued to deny, leaning back in my chair and adjusting my top.

"You were thinking something," he was onto me. He leaned towards me and placed his hand on my thigh under the table. "Tell me."

I took a deep breath and looked around. Ella and Matt were laughing about something and Nick was behind us on the couch so he couldn't see us. Chris moved his hand a little higher and my eyes darted to his. He had his hunter eyes on.

"Tell me," he demanded quietly, in that dominating voice I loved so much.

"No," I contested. He moved into my neck as his hand slowly moved up to my groin, where my leg met my pussy and squeezed again.

"You're gunna tell me," he whispered into my ear, and my stomach lurched. Holy fuck whenever he became dominating, my need for him surged even stronger. He leaned back so he could look at me, and I turned to look at him back, my body flooded with desire so suddenly that I didn't care if Matt and Ella were right there. I looked him in the eye and his death stare pierced my right to my middle.

"Take me to your room and I'll tell you," I whispered back.