No one is going to know

Yeon walks towards the table and throws the newspaper in rage on the glass, grabbing the attention of his family and friends seated around the table. 

Yeon's friends and business partners visited his house with their spouses and were having a sociable tea time and conversations when Yeon walked in enraged.

“After holding all this power, I still can’t put a finger on this boy. He is always there on the headlines to mock me.” Yeon seethes, opening his coat button, and sits aggressively on the sofa.

The butler quickly serves him his favorite liquor. Yeon gulps it down in one go asking for more. His face wrinkles in irritation. The sight of these headlines in the newspaper was an eyesore to him.

He ignores the greetings to his guest, cursing the young master Kim in his mind. His family and friends glance at the newspaper that cited Taehyung helping an omega when the rest just watched the show. The article praised him. 

Taehyung is a black sheep in Gandok, his actions are always criticized negatively, however just they are. Only a few dare to praise him, but Yeon was salty even about that.

His wife, Laia tries to lighten the situation. “Honey, you should not get so angry. It is not good for your health.”

Taehyung was not the only reason that made Yeon furious. He was informed that The Kim corporation has once again canceled one of his projects, saying it is against their principles to build this technology. 

Yeon wanted to control the people and make them think the way he desires, having complete control over their minds. The biggest hurdle in this goal is Kim's group which holds that weapon but is not ready to bring it to his use. 

He was bitter as the two sons of Gareth always manage to wound him by their actions while he could not do much harm in return. He turns to his secretary. 

“Tell them to teach these media outlets a good lesson so that may know what and whose favor to write next time.” The secretary quickly nods and notes it.

Yeon’s friend and a foreign business partner, Mr. Klausner, a well-known businessman who owns a large estate, read the news with interest. He cuts the cigar and warms it, then holds it between his lips. He burns the tobacco, takes the gentle puffs, and points at Yeon, languidly speaking. 

“It is partially your fault. You let that true-blood dog do whatever he wants. Despite being your relative, you have no control or benefit from him."

Mr. Klausner meets Yeon's gaze, "He is more popular than you. His name alone makes people agree to his terms. Yet you failed to tame this wild dog when young, in your favor. Is not he the one protecting this lad?” Klausner was a shrewd businessman and knew well whom he is dealing with, he was not someone to mess around with. 

He is an outsider that came here for pure business purposes and knew if he desires to establish his empire here, he must make the three on his side. While Yeon was easy and his friends, the other two were hard to crack. He can only reach them through Yeon.

Yeon wanted to agree. He has thought about it quite a lot, he even asked his daughter to impress Jeongguk and go on dates, but none of it worked.

Ella was silently having her herbal tea, and when the name of Jeongguk comes into the conversation, she becomes alert. She was trying hard to get closer to Jeongguk and their relationship showed a little progress.

It was still difficult to call it any name as Jeongguk treated her nicely and respected her, but when it comes to being friendly and close to her, that man would become stiff and step back.