Chapter 1 - The Accident...

happy reading fellas..

Princeton Hospital...

An alarm goes off and girl wakes with sad face...she stretches her arms and looks around the room...it's the not the room but it's a big hall with many people having curtains between them.... she is lives there in small potion...she looks at the photo frame and then gets up for the day...she takes her clothes runs to washroom for freshen up before others accompany...

She comes out of the washroom taking bath and goes back to her bed...makes her bed and arranges everything for the day...then she hears the ring bell.. Karishma finishing her work quickly runs towards the bell sound...

"Karishma..."calls one of the worker..

Karishma stops on her way and turns around....the old lady calls her behind.. Karishma slumps her shoulder....

"kaha bhaag rahi ho....abhi abhi mujhe Raja ka call aaya tha bol raha tha ki track Hospital me piche aagayi hai..usse tumari madad ki jaurut hai..."

Karishma with crinkled eyes look at the old woman and then turns back to see the other staff drinking the morning tea...yup the bell is to announce the staff about the morning tea and some biscuits...but looks like Karishma couldn't have anything because of workload.. the old lady understood her disappointing face...she goes near her and caresses her face lovingly...

"abhi tu ja...mai tere liye chai aur thoda biscuits bacha ke rakugi..."Karishma smiles and nods her head head...then run back side of the hospital to help her teammates..

Karishma reached the back side within 5 mins sees two large truck and workers a unloading the things...its basically the hospital things like medicines and other stuff...she goes towards one of the truck and signed seeing bulk of boxes inside...

Raju who is passing the boxes to others sees Karishma there...without even thinking he throws the large on her by mistake..

Karishma eyes wide up and try to catch it but falls down hitting her head....Raju comes at the end and calls her worriedly..

"yaar Karishma tu thik tho haina..maaf kar de maine dekha nahi..."says Raju..

Karishma with much difficulty moves the box down and gets up rubbing her head... "koi baat nahi bhaiya...hum thik hai..."other workers comes and ask about her well-being...Karishma tells them that she is fine and get busy with her work..

"yup...I am Karishma Singh and I just 12years old....aap log soch raha honge ki inthni choti se bacchi iss hospital me kaam kyu kar rahi hai...well humare koi choice nahi tha....hum jab chote the tab humari maa hume chod kar chali gaayi...vo bhi iss hospital me kaam karthi thi ...hume apne baba ke baare me kuch pata nahi kyuki unke baare me baatha ne keliye koi nahi hai iss duniya me...bola jaaye tho humari maa ne iss hospital me kahi logo ki madad ki isliye inhone hume yaha raka nahi tho abhi tak kahi aur hothe....ek kaam bahut hi accha kiya humari maa ne...nahi tho iss baare me soch the hai bahut dar lagtha hai ....humare yaha koi nahi hai...jo bhi hai baas yaha ke staff hai..jo humse thoda bahut baat kar lethe hai....hum iss duniya me bahut hi akele hai..koi samjhne keliye hai hi nahi...baas kaam karthe hai aur kuch nahi....yaha haar doctor aur nurses ki help karthe hai..jaise ki medicines lana..food supply karna aur jab patient discharge hothe hai tho unki rooms aur bed safe karna..ye basically ek camp huva kartha tha fir baad me isse hospital baana diya...aur yaha kahi logo ko free me treat kiya jaatha hai..it works under charity...kahe tho hum iss medicines aur glucose bottles ko pii kar hi baade huve hai....iske aage hume kuch pata hi nahi..."

Karishma takes the boxes inside the hospital and arranges it in the pharmacy store...she does her work silently and perfectly....doctors smiles and helps her...