Chapter 5 - Take Me Away from Here...

happy reading fellas..

Plastered is removed from Haseena leg...now the kid is feeling good and smiling as one part of body is free...the doctor is checking and Karishma is holding her hand firmly....the doctor ask her to move her leg little bit....Haseena is trying her hard to move and feels a little pain.. but better than before...Karishma is happy seeing her best friend getting better...

"ab tumare pair thik ho raha hai...ab tum chal sakthi ho without any support..."says the doctor writing a report..

"that means mai bhag sakthi hoon....yaha se .."says Haseena without realizing what she said....Karishma and the doctor shockingly looks at her with wide eyes...

Haseena gives them naughty smile... "hum Mazak kar raha the..."giggles....Karishma joins her...the doctor moves her head in disbelief...

"haan tum bhaag sakthi ho..but pehale thoda mushkil hoga...take one step at a time.."

"humare haath ka badage kab khulega..." asked Haseena worriedly looking at her left hand...

"kuch dino ke baad...haath me chot kuch jadha hi gehara hai...but chinta mat karo...sab kuch thik ho jaayega...maine tumhare medicines badal diya hai...ab tumhe pehale waale kahane ki jaurut nahi hai..." says the doctor and hands over the receipt to nurse who is changing the taking care of Haseena...

After giving some instruction the doctor and nurse leaves...Karishma takes a seat beside her...she sees Haseena is in deep thoughts...

"kya huva Hasu...inthna kya soch rahi ho..."

Haseena with fake smile... "kuch nahi....baas soch raha hai aur kithne din tak hume ye medicines lena hoga....hume accha nahi lag raha hai iska taste..."says sad face..

"I know...kuch dino ki baat hai..aur dekhiye apke pair bhi thik ho gaaya....aur apka haath bhi thik ho jaayega..fir aap azad hai..."

"kya hum sach me azad ho jaayega..."aksed Haseena with serious looing at her eyes directly..

Karishma gets little disturbed by this strange behavior... "haan Hasu...aap free ho jaavoge...par aap pareshan kyu hai...koi baat hai kya..."

"nahi...baas hum apne Abbu aur Ammi ki yaad aa rahi thi aur kuch nahi.."says Haseena trying to divert the topic...holds Karishma hand firmly..

Karishma is not satisfied by this but thought to let go...she offers her some juice which she had found nearby the shop....Haseena takes it with smile and drinks it happily...

"vaise apse ek baat puchini thi...

"haan.."

"hume na apka room dekhna hai..." asked Haseena drinking her juice...

"lekin humare koi room nahi baas chota se jagha hai ..." explains Karishma...

"haan vohi...le chaliye...hum jaana hai apke baare me aur..."

Karishma smiles and nods her head...then holds Haseena hand, take her to her small portion where she is living her all life...Haseena sees the big hall where female staff is taking rest from the shift.... find Karishma's at the corner near the window...

Haseena looks around and sees two bags full of old clothes...a bed not in good condition but still its made beautiful ....at the bed side there is small table with rake...there sees some books arranged neatly.... above them there is photo frame of young woman...Karishma makes her sit on bed carefully and walks to bring a stool for herself...

Haseena adjust on bed and scans the whole thing silently... she takes the photo frame of woman and stares at her...Karishma comes backs and takes a seat...she sees Haseena is gazing over the frame...she shakes her little..Haseena comes out of trance and smile..