Chapter 2 - Finally, She Woke Up...

happy reading fellas..

Around 4 in the morning, Hospital is in hustle and doctors and nurse were doing their job....they were treating every patients very carefully...they didn't want to suffer anyone giving their full attention to familes....as their only moto to help the people in need...all were busy with their task and no one had good night sleep...its good thing that families are cooperating with them otherwise it would become difficult for everyone to handle the situation...

Karishma still helping by giving them water and food...also supplying necessary things to the family... helping the nurse and ward boy arranging the beds and providing all the medicines whenever they needed...she is exhausted but she has been doing all these job since the day she started to walk... she didn't anything else except for this...

While coming to corridor and helping the old people giving them some fruits and tea for drink...heard the door opening in front...she stops everything immediately and looks at ward boys who were bringing the person out...

"raat hum bahut der tak wait kar raha the unki baare me jaane ki vo kaise hai..but kuch pata nahi chala kyuki unki operation kuch jadh der tak chali..shyd kuch jadha hi unhee chot lagi hai....humne dekha ki uss ladki ko ward boys bahar le aa raha the...she is passing by me still in unconscious state....unke haat,right leg aur sar me baade badage hai...lagtha hai bahut hi baadi accident huvi hai....hum bhi unke piche hi jaa raha the..pata nahi kyu baas follow kar raha the....as if she mean something to me...and I didn't know why I was sick worried about her even though I don't know her name...that's really strange..."

Karishma and ward boys reach the big hall where other patients are laying down and taking rest...the hospital is not so big its enough to treat people there...one of the nurse calls Karishma who is still staring at that girl...Karishma comes out of her trance and looks up.... the nurse ask her to make bed for that girl...

Karishma obey immediately and runs inside... arranges the bed near the window and spread fresh set of sheet on it...then places the comfortable pillows with blanket on it... after finishing her job she calls them...the boys brings her up...they make her lay on the bed...Karishma helps that girl by placing her head on the pillow gently.... the ward boys goes from there...

Karishma eyes still on her...the girls have some bruises on her face and little bloodspot near the nose...Karishma cover her with blanket and caresses her head lovingly unknowingly...after making her conformable Karishma walks from there again waiting for her eyes to open...giving one last look to that girl Karishma runs outside for her work...

Around 10 in morning, everything settles down... doctors and nurse take little rest as they saved many lives and now their job to see the progress of their health.... all were relaxing and having a morning tea...for a surprise this time Karishma too got hot tea...Karishma was very much happy by this and now enjoying her morning hours alone in her usual spot...thinking about the hectic day...

"kal kuch jadha hi kaaam tha...kahi logo ko sambalna bahut hi mushkil hai jab unke family ke kisi members ko chot lag thi hai...kahi log dare huve the iss accident....sunna hai ki bahut bada accident huva tha paas waale brigde me kal raat aur kuch logo ki mout tak ho gaayi....kahi logo ki bahut buri halath thi..koi chance nahi tha unke bacchne ka but humare hospital ke doctors aur nurse ne bahut madad ki unn logo ko bacha liya...bahut hi acchi baat hai inthne critical situation me bhi unn logo ne karke dekha hi diya....jab bhi hum yaha se jaane ki soch the hai tho ye sab hume dekh jaatha hai...soch the hai humse bhi kahi logo ki buri halath hai..aagar hum unki madad nahi karege tho koun karega...unke bhi family hai..ghar hai fir bhi ye doctors dusare logo ki kithni madad karthe hai...baas yahi baat humare maan me chalne lag jaatha hai aur yaha se bahar jaane ka sapne vohi par khatam ho jaathi ki hum isme selfish nahi ho sakthe...par kare bhi kya after I am just kid...I too deserve some happiness right..?"