Chapter 3 - Life is Unbearable Pain...

happy reading fellas..

"tho beta apka naam kya hai...."asked one of the police who had come to enquiry Haseena....Haseena is little nervous and looks for someone to hold but no one was there....anxiety starts to develop inside her...nurse notices this and calms her down..

"beta gabrane ki koi jarurat nahi hai...police uncle apse kuch baat karne aaye hai taki hum sab apke parents ke baare me jaan sake...ghar nahi jaana hai apko..."says Nurse with sweet voice..

Haseena nods her head lightly... "ji...humare naam Haseena hai..."

"apko yaad ki aap kiske saath bus me jaa rahi thi..."

"ji hum apne Ammi aur Abbu ke saath the...hum vacation keliye jaa raha the...vo dono thik tho haina...abhi tak humse koi milne aaya hi nahi...kaha hai humare Ammi aur Abbu..."says Haseena with worrid face...

The police, doctor and nurse exchange looks worriedly....then takes out some photo of people and shows to Haseena....the girl sees the photo and closes her eyes in afraid...

"dekho..gabravo mat...hum baas inthna jaana chahthe hai ki tumare maa aur papa inn photos me se hai ki nahi..kyuki hume inki identity abhi tak nahi mili..."

Haseena with teary eyes again sees the photo and points towards a middle aged people who were covered in blood. barely can see their face... "yahi humare Ammi aur Abbu hai..."then cries ot loudly.... "doctor uncle vo thik tho haina...samne kyu nahi aa raha hai.."

The doctor clears his throat... "beta...tumare Ammi aur Abbu ki mout uss accident spot me ho gaayi hai...bahut dino se unke aur tumhare baare me jaane ki koshish ki..haat kuch laga nahi..isliye humne hi..."Haseena tries to composes herself by biting her lip... " I am sorry beta.. they are no more..."

Haseena couldn't hold and cries out loudly...the patients who were staying near her felt sad and can't see that kid in pain...all came to know about her death parents and feel really bad for her...I mean who wants to hear such news in anyone lives...

Haseena cries continuously and becomes aggressive....starts to throw things here and there losing her mind...all seeing her shockingly...the nurse and doctor holds her hand to control her but nothing works...the nurse takes out the injection and injects in her arm...to make her sleep...

within few minutes Haseena shuts her eyes and falls sleep...everything comes under control...everyone walks out from there to give space to Haseena..this is the only thing they can do or now....

"tho ab hum kya kare...matlab ab unske parents ke baare me pata tho chal gaaya hai..."asked the dotocr..

"well humne iss bacchi ke baare me pucha tho abhi tak koi aaya hi nahi....isse yahi lagtha hai ki shyd iske family me aur koi hai hi nahi.....aur halath bhi bahut garab hai...ab iska baare me aur pata nahi kar sakthe...aise situation apke hospital karthi kya hai..."

"well hum kuch NGO's ko contact karthe hai...aise bacche ko vohi le kar jaathe hai....ya fir koi adopt karne...you know foster care...abhi vo puri tarah se thik nahi hai....jaise hi thik ho jaayegi hum soch the hai..."

"jaise apko thik lage...humara kaam ho gaaya hai...ab hume ye case bhi close karna hoga..baas yahi ek enquiry thi....anyways thank you so much for the cooperation..jarurat huva tho hume call kar dijiyega..."

"bikul..."the doctor shakes hand with him and part their ways...

The doctor looks at the kid and starts to prepare a chart for her as now she is their responsibility to take care.. he gets busy with it.....on the other Karishma is at back side taking out the loads...