Chapter 4 -Getting to Know Each Other...

happy reading fellas..

Days goes like this and the bond between Karishma and Haseena developed happily...they start to spend more time with each other... Haseena still couldn't move as her leg is plastered so would wait for Karishma to show up.... Karishma too like to talk with her whenever she gets time...happy that someone is there of her age to talk...

At first she was happy with her work but nowadays she finishes her chores quickly and find a time to go to Haseena..they talk, laugh, tease and get know each other...Haseena after a long started to behave like a normal kid....at first she won't talk to anyone just lay down there with frown face on her bed thinking about something which Karishma couldn't understand.. but always gives her space and hope that everything will be fine...

Haseena is getting better day by a day and doctor noticed the change... all are happy that Haseena taking the things in positive way and trying to move forward but still something is bothering her...

On the other hand, Karishma bring her food and drinks take care of her like own family member...she like this new job very much... she had done these million times in this hospital but taking care of Haseena was different maybe because liked to do so...or maybe because Karishma finally found someone to share her life...

Hospital provided Haseena some cloths and other things for daily use.. it doesn't fit her but she is adjusting to this new life...whenever or wherever she needs Karishma always be with her...she was just like walking stick...

One fine day, after having a tasteless breakfast Haseena lays down and sees Karishma is cleaning the table beside her...she arranges everything and ready to go back...

"Karishma..." calls Haseena...Karishma turns to her with smile..

"ji boliye...kuch chaiye apko.."

"haan...hume bahar jaana hai..."says Haseena..Karishma goes near her... "hum bahut dino se bed par hai..ab thik bhi lag raha hai...hume yaha ghutan se mahasoos ho rahi hai..kya aap hume bahar lekar jaayege...paas me hi sahi..."

Karishma thinks for a while.. "thik hai..app ready rahiye..hum thodi der apko bahar le kar jaathe hai..."Haseena smiles widely...Karishma walks from there with dirty plates...she smiles to herself thinking about Haseena request....finally after so many days she asked something to her otherwise she would be here all time watching out the window in deep thoughts..

Finishing her chores, Karishma comes back with wheel chair.. places it near her bed...Haseena tries to get down with help of Karishma...Karishma holds her hand tightly and makes her sit....then takes the blanket speared around her protectively....Haseena smiles by this gesture...

Karishma with force takes her out slowly... while going out some staff smiles seeing the two kids enjoying.... Some stop them and ask about her health...Karishma takes her to the small Garden near by the hospital...Haseena looks at the surrounding and smiles seeing the beautiful flowers and plants and amazing smell ...Karishma brings her near the roses and plucks it... gives it to Haseena with big smile.

Haseena giggles and takes the rose... smells it carefully and her mind travels to another world where she see her parents alive... she is happy with her folks... and no one is disturbing them....she sees a family in her dreams where her mother and father loving her unconditionally...thinking about them tears falls from her eyes...Karishma noticed this wipes her tears...Haseena feels her hand...

She looks at Karishma who is looking back at her worriedly.....Haseena smiles a little and holds her hand.. trying to hide her pain...as nowadays Karishma is getting familiar with her expressions...