CHAPTER 1: THE MUSEUM OF DEATH

"It started with an invitation to dinner."

To my esteemed friends, I invite you all to attend a dinner party."

"I unleashed an evil and it crept inside me. My friends paid the price for my mistakes. I thought I had defeated the evil... only to find it with a new face."

"My friends, I'm in need of your help and so are so many others." So many lives were lost and it's all my fault. What I want is a way to make all the wrongs I did right," Joey said as he sat at a table across from some of his friends who were fortunate enough to escape the horrors of the past.

"And you can, Joey," Eva told him as she held his hand and gave him a smile.

Joey looked up at her with a frown and sighed.

"You guys are with me, right?" Joey asked.

Eva shook her head and looked over to Oli. He nodded and smirked at her before looking over to Andrea and Tyler. They then looked over to Nikita and Matt, and they all knew that they could all join together to save the friends that were wrongfully lost.

"Let's do this," Matt said with confidence as he stood up from the table.

They all pushed out their chairs and left the room for the jeep just parked outside their hidden home in Hidden Valley. They all grabbed knitted bags and walked to the jeep. And every single one of them wore gear ready for battle embedded with a Society Against Evil symbol.

THE MUSEUM OF DEATH, A FEW WEEKS AGO...

The sky was dark green and blue as an intimidating fog circled the museum. The museum floated in the middle of purgatory with exhibits from all eras surrounding it. Tall trees, dark bushes, and Egyptian Guards roaming the grounds. An exhibit for Ancient Egypt, an exhibit for Ancient India, Ancient Chyna, and outside, trapped inside by glass boxes, the Youtuber Exhibit. The Youtubers that were transported back to the 1920s, Victorian Era, and the 1970's.

Back in Everlock, Joey ripped the life crystal out of the chest of the Carnival Master. And little did he know the power it held, and what it just unleashed.

Suddenly, a tree stump in the center of the exhibit began to overflow with energy, so much so that a burst of energy shut out at a glass box and shattered it into pieces in the middle of the Youtuber Exhibit. The original member of the Society Against Evil, The Renegade, Shane Dawson, fell to the floor as his life was once again flowing through his body. His brown leather jacket kept him warm as chilly wind blew in his face. He breathed heavily as he looked at his body and looked around him. He couldn't believe he was alive. But he didn't know if he actually was.

"What.... what is going on?" he whispered to himself as he looked up at all to familar faces.

He ducked for a tree trunk and hid behind it as he heard a group of heavy footsteps approaching the Exhibit. He squinted his eyes and held his hand over his mouth to keep himself as quiet as he could.

Several Egyptian Guards, shredded with muscle and glowing golden eyes gathered around.

"Something has happened," a guard said as he ordered the rest of the guards to search around the museum.

They all ran out into different directions in search of the problem. Shane slowly opened his eyes as he heard the guards leave the area. He slowly stood up from the ground and looked at every single one of the Youtubers.

"I'll be back. I promise," he told them as he took a deep breath and quickly but cautiously ran away.

He snuck into an entrance into the museum but was met with two guards. He hid behind a stuffed lion and eyed them. They looked panicked. They looked like they were aware that an exhibit was out of place. They ran down a hallway and were soon far away from Shane. He peaked out from the lion and began to go in the same direction as them before he saw a door to the left of him. It was calling to him and he felt like he needed to go in despite being a little hesitant. A guard than appeared behind him but didn't see him. He panicked and opened up the door and ran in. He then shut it behind him and held it closed with his back.