CHAPTER 5: DARK MAGIC

Camelot, 583 A.D....

A muscular man dressed in all black heavy armor keeping any bullet away from his flesh kneeled on one leg as he bowed his head. He stood in front of a huge stone as red light glowed in his face. He looked up as the Collector crept towards him, looking down at his face. She placed her hand on his forehead and wiped dark, moist blood in the center in the shape of a cross.

"Summon my gorgon once you have the sword for my collection," she told him as she snarled.

Fog circled around the both of them as he stood up in front of her and placed his hard helmet across his head. He looked at her, giving up all of his power to her before saluting to her and walking off into the distance. She eyed him in trust as she watched him fade away into the fog.

Further into the dark and eerie woods, King Arthur crawled on the mossy ground as blood dripped down his face from his forehead. He wore his crown and his long, grey hair rested on his shoulders. He used his sword to hold himself up as his body was aching in every possible area. He grunted as his sword dug into the dirty before the Dark Knight began to approach him.

"Arthur, Camelot has fallen and so have your knights," he told him as he rushed closer and closer to him with his long sword in hand.

Arthur didn't listen to him or pay him any mind. He kept trying to get as far away as possible from him but there was no use. He was old and weak, his body was losing blood and he was close to death. But he became even closer as the Dark Knight finally approached his broken body and dug his sword into his hand. He screamed in agony as he felt the blade be pulled out from his palm. Blood spilled out into the grass as he looked up at the intimidating knight.

"You think I've come all this way to lose now? Excalibur belongs to me," he told him.

Arthur groaned and sighed as he was beginning to lose hope. He couldn't let the knight win. He couldn't fail his kingdom. So, with his last breath, he used a crystal in his other hand to burst out a cosmic energy that hit the knight in the face. He yelped as he fell to the ground and screamed in agony.

The burst of energy had temporarily blinded him. He swung his sword around in circles as all he could see was black. While he was failing to get close at all to the King, Arthur crawled closer and closer to the sacred stone. He approached the stone and used any bit of energy he had left to place his sword into the stone. He sighed as he turned around and leaned against the stone. More blood began to emerge from the top of his head as he eyed the knight, the blindness leaving his eyes.

"No!" The Dark Knight shouted as he watched the sword be trapped in the stone.

"You will never claim the sword," Arthur muttered as he watched the evil warrior step closer and closer to him.

The Dark Knight stared at him with fury before digging his sword into Arthurs abdomen. Arthur let out his final scream before rolling over on his side and dying. The Dark Knight then dug his sword into the dirt and let go from it as he moved his attention to the sword in the stone. He gripped the sword with both of his hands as he try to removed it from the stone. He screamed and screamed but there was no budging. He would never claim the sword.

MUSEUM OF DEATH

As they sat around, the silence quickly faded as the loud sound of a horse neighing filled their eyes and a deep, intimidating voice shouted.

"Death is coming for you!"

"What did we unlock now?" Joey asked.

They had no idea who or what was coming next, but the sound of the man coming from outside the museum was bone chilling.