Chapter 42

Last chapter, any requests?

Parker and Sam were celebrating their year anniversary tomorrow. They were going to Atlanta for the weekend. Sam had recently moved in with Parker and Jessica. He was picking Jessica up from school. Jessica got in the car.

"Hi Sam." She said.

"Hi."

"Where's mom?"

"Her counselling session is running late, so she asked me to come get you." "How was your day?"

"Good."

"Do you have any homework you need help with?"

"Yes."

"I'll help you after dinner." "It's cooking right now."

The next night Parker and Sam were in Atlanta. They'd just had a romantic dinner and got back in the car. Sam was in the driver's seat.

"Ok you have to wear this blindfold." He said holding it up. "I have a surprise."

She put it on. "What did you do?"

"You'll see."

They drove for about twenty minutes. When the car stopped Sam helped her out. She heard a door open. He guided her inside. Once he did that he picked her and sat her down on a hard surface.

"Take off the blindfold Par." When she did she realized she was sitting on a ring apron. She looked around. "Do you recognize where we are?"

"This is the wrestling school where we met."

"Yep." "You were sitting right there the first time I saw you." He got a little black box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. Parker smiled. "I love you Parker, and I love Jessica." "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." He put the ring on her finger. She bent down and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too."