The Virgin's Fated - Chapter Twenty-Seven

"I will come with you... Prince Barrios. I'm putting the fate of the Kingdom of Sidra and the Central Kingdoms in your hands. I'm putting my fate in you... my trust. I know I can't stop you from not upholding your promise...," I said, looking him in the eyes.

In mere hours, the fate of this kingdom was about to be decided. He has promised that it won't happen. If I choose to come with him, a decision I have made at this moment. He stared back into my eyes. As usual, I had no inkling of what was going through his mind. His intentions were his alone. And now I was his and no doubt his brother's too. I waited for him to say something. Making a statement or doing anything that would signal the coming massacre was avoided.

"Are you going to say anything?" I said impatiently.

He turned me around to face the Western view of the horizon, with one hand on my waist and the other touching my neck. He ran his fingers slowly down my spine. My body trembled as his fingers inched down. I responded by grabbing his hand on my stomach. In return, he held me closer, still running his fingers. 'Was he trying to arouse me on purpose? Now at a time like this?' My thighs trembled, and I was on my toes even with these heels.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, almost moaning.

"Show them who you are, Princess Aria...," the Prince whispered in my ears.

"I don't understand what you mean," I said.

"You were brought here by magic because you are the embodiment of magic. Show them that you are not just a Royal. Show them that you are the High Queen...," he answered as he reached the small of my back.

His touch was more tantalizing than I had realized. I was losing control of my emotions and my body. He could feel my body reacting to his touch as he moved over my bottom. I let out a whimper as he cuffed my buttock. The way he touched me was arousing me by the second. His hand found the slit in my dress, and my body jumped when his fingers ran over my mound. My free hand covered my crotch as I tried to find his hand. The lips of my mound were parted as his finger went inside my wet vagina. I whimpered and squirmed as he switched between caressing my clitoris and fingering my vagina.

"Show them now...," the Prince said, breathing hot air into my ears. His manhood was pressing against my bottom now.

"Show them what?" I said, moaning.

A fever of energy rose up from my womb through my stomach. This energy was unlike anything I had felt before. A sudden drop in temperature occurred. A stillness had suddenly come from nowhere. The night sky became crystal clear. My body was hotter than I had ever been. His fingers worked their way inside of me. My thighs, hips, and stomach convulsed with the movements of his fingers. A bluish light appeared outside the castle walls. Well, in front of the troops that stood in defense of the castle. This light turned to a line that spread around the City in both directions. In a few seconds, I knew it had encircled the whole City. Something caused me to pause. A feeling that told me to wait just a few more seconds. Enough that anyone near this bluish light would be at a safe distance.

This feeling told me that it was time. I closed my eyes and imagined a wall. One that would protect this City. A wall would be so high that no one could climb over it. One so deep that none could dig underneath it. A wall that is so strong that no army could break through its barriers. These thoughts came to me as if it was natural to me. I opened my eyes to see snowflakes. Ice was building on the ground around me. It was spreading from me, yet I felt no coldness. The temperature was the opposite for me. I felt hot like I was burning up. Barrios was still fingering my womanhood, and I thought I was nearing a climax. The whole time he held me. From the blue light, ice erupted from the ground. Giant pillars and chunks of glacier ice slid into place all around the City. This wall towered over the main castle walls and city walls. Four gates made of ice form at the corresponding gates in the City.

It was now snowing heavily, and hail fell outside the glacial ice wall. A blizzard formed on the south and west horizon. While the east and west were clear skies. Now that it was finished, I realized that I had several orgasms during the event. I looked down to see that Barrios's feet were encased in ice. He had finished pleasuring me, and I twisted around to see what had happened.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

"I'm fine...," the Byzantia Prince said as the ice around his legs melted. Steam rose as the ice turned to water.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You used your magic to protect the City. After that display, my father will hold back for now," Barrios said.

"But if that was all I had to do, then...," I asked him dumbfoundedly.

"I wanted you to come with me on your own," Prince Barrios said.

Before I could say another word, he kissed me with such passion any anger I had melted away. He embraced me and held me as close as he could. I instinctively kissed him back. 'He had wanted me to choose him. I had to find out why he wanted that? What was I to him? At the same time, I wanted to be upset. I tried to pull away or at least slap him. But, instead, I was glued to him like we were one being. Was this what Constance had meant?'