Chapter 15 Tamaki's Awake

I walked in the hospital room alone. Out of all of the people in the world, he only wanted to see me. I closed the door behind me and he looked up from the book he was reading.

"What are you reading?" I ask Tamak.

"It doesn't really matter now does it?" he said closing the book, then he added, "but then again it will matter in the future."

"What? Tamaki you're weird."

"I know, but that's a good thing right?" he smiled weakly.

"Tamaki, are you ok? You don't seem like yourself."

He chuckled and said, "I don't feel like myself either to be honest."

Then Tamaki started coughing and winced in pain. I felt so bad for him. He was broken and bruised with a slight concussion.

Although Tamaki was awake and alive he seemed like someone else. Like he had a new spirit in his body with a new personality. But his looks stayed the same.

"Man I'm starving and I could really go for some commoners' coffee right now."

I chuckled a little and told him that Haruhi brought food for him as a "we're happy you're not dead gift".

He then put his hands to his face, wiggled in the bed and said, "Yes I finally get to try Haruhi's cooking!"

I laugh again and say, "I'll bring everyone else in so they can see how you are doing."

"Wait, TK!"

I turn around and look at him. He starts to scratch his cheek and looks at me with the corner of his eye.

"Are you going to start the host club?" he said shyly.

I smiled at him and nodded, I knew that wasn't what he wanted to tell me, but I still answered.

"Tamaki, I'm working on recruits right now and I think it's kind of fun."

"That's good. Um uh I want you to have this book. Please no questions, just take it. Something bad is going to happen, I can feel it and I want you to take this book. Always have it by your side. Where ever you go, it goes with you."

"Ok?" I said grabbing the book.

"You can send everyone in now, I'd love to see them."

I opened the door and everyone came in. It was very crowded, but I didn't mind. As everyone visited with tamaki, I sat down in the couch in front of the window and looked at the book. It was an old book, with brown swirly markings on the front.

Kari then came over and put her head on my shoulder.

"Oh! TK's got a girlfriend!" the twins sang.

"Yeah! And he's forcing her to cheat on her boyfriend!" Matt announced.

"You know that's not true!" I yelled at him.

"Well she is cheating!" Matt commented.

Then everyone, but Haruhi, came and circled around Kari and I.

They were sprouting nonsense like "Teetee-chon, why would you be so mean?", "TK you naughty boy!" and "who knew TK had this kind of potential."

"Guy's it's not my fault!" I told them. "She wanted to be with me, but didn't know how to tell her boyfriend."

"Real smooth TK; blame it all on the girl. Just face it, you wanted to turn her on so you stole her. TK you bad boy!" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison.

"Whatever." I just told them with an attitude.

I'm happy that Tamaki is awake and fine, but what did he mean when he said 'something bad is going to happen'?  Well, whatever. Tamaki's too weird.