Our Place

*****

Me waiting for the bell to ring in my study hall class I was rubbing my leg against Derek's as he smiled and I smiled back at him holding his under neath the table as he asked me...

"Why are you staring at the clock."

"So I can go to the bridge."

Knowing that he was never invited in the conversation Lamont asked...

"What bridge?"

I turned to him releasing Derek's hand from mine and said...

"The Lust Waterfall Bridge." I answered with excitement just thinking about being there.

"RRRIIINNNGGG!!!!" Yelled the bell as I jumped up practically throwing my things in my book bag. Putting my black and white and gray college jacket over me that Derek had gave me for one of my birthdays.

"Why are you in such a rush to go?" Said Derek first and Lamont second

"That's where Derek and I first told each other 'I love you' and today is the day me and Derek first met as friends and that bridge means a lot to me." I answered in my fast talking mood, then I said...

"Tell Mar'Kisha I said I don't need a ride home today, I'll walk." I said in a rush while grabbing Derek's face and kissing him long enough to make him smile when I stopped then I rush out but before I did I said

"Meet me at 5:00. Love you!"

"Love you to."

Then I left rushing home so I could get my present because I knew it probably wasn't where I left it because my family is always touching stuff cause they don't know how to stop being Nosey so I hid it but knowing me I forgot where to start looking so I went on my phone and looked in my notes and the third note said...

"If you rushed home you probably forgot that you left the gift in kendraya's house in her closet under neath the piles of skirts I accidentally threw on top just to make it seem like there was nothing there" I sighed in relief saying "thank god I didn't lose it"

But why did I rush home for if it was only 3:00 and I told him to meet me there at 5:00 so I had two hours. oh my gosh all these numbers making me feel like I'm doing math ugh I had enough of that already so I went down stairs wanting to eat but I was like I'll just go to "make a shake" or "Teens.co" it was a better version of star city and a mixed combo of king buffet but anyway thinking about it made me so hungry so I had cut open a mango and an orange and ate it, I was still hungry but I wasn't as hungry as before so I text keke and said...

"I'm coming over, I left something really important in your house." Then I waited a few minutes

"Yeah sure. come get it."

"Thx." I jumped in the air just a little and started to walk towards her house which was two blocks from me so I opened the front door then closed it behind me locking it before I closed it then started running past my neighbors house then their neighbors house until I reached the corner and then started running again until I saw a big blue and White House and I walked to the door ringing the door bell then I saw somebody walked up to the door and unlocked it and pulled slowly opening the door to her peak and she saw me and said...

"Oh it's you, I knew I seen somebody dark." she said playfully

"Can I come in to go get it? I pleaded

"Yes, hurry almost five." she said fast

"Almost WHAT!" My faced dropped as I walk up the stairs looking at my phone that says 4:50. I looked up and rushed upstairs into her closet moving all the clothes and saw a perfectly wrapped present box and breathed in relief and ran down stairs yelling...