What Happens There, Stays There!

So it was sixth block english and we had 60 minutes in Mr. Alfred's class we had to go to the library and find certain books and study them, but we only had 40 minutes to go, search, read a little and come back.

We got on the yellow school bus Mr.Alfred asked to use for this and his next class's and I sat next to Derek asking him

"Can I sit next to widow? Please." I say peacefully

"Sure." he says smiling

Then he moved out as I moved in and he sat down watching me look out the window. we drove off and he took my hand and claimed it his and I think he glanced at me while I was staring in the window and I felt him staring at me and then on a force of habit I started blushing uncontrollably and I heard him chuckle.

*3 minutes Later*

We appear at the main town library and park the bus and wait for the signal to get off. Mr. Alfred lifted up two finger and split the air in half slicing his fingers down. we all get up and move towards the front of the bus all leaving in an orderly fashion.

Entering the library I feel a fast cold breeze brush across my face and it felt so good leaving behind that hot atmosphere. we walked in and placed our bags on a table on the second level and I said to him

"I'll see you in a few minutes I'm going to the third floor, I need expert books to help me with this class."

"Ok. I'm going to the first floor. Thought I would start easy and work my way up. first floor one book second floor two books last floor three books." he said kinda jumpy

Then kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I walked to the elevator and pressed the third floor button and saw the doors close and waited for them to open to a different level. while listening to music I heard a ding and the doors opened as I walked out they closed behind me.

I go to world war and see lots of books then I turn around noticing some light skin boy staring at me while smiling a little but I was taken so I didn't really do much about it except for smile back and when I walked away I turned around and he was right there a few minutes later saying

"Hey sexy." he says biting his lips looking at mine as well

"Um.. yeah. hey." I say stuttering but fake smiling

"So, I never did get a name." He says moving closer to me

"I don't even know you." I say changing my direction and started to walk away as I felt him grab my wrist and turn me his way and kissed me. I found myself not fighting back but then I thought if Derek and then pushed him off of me. and walked away in disgust.

*A Few Minutes Later*

I remain on the third floor as we now have 32 minutes left and I only had 1 book so I placed my book down on the table and started walking forward then I realize that I dont remember where I got the book from then turn around to go see the number and letter, but as I turn around the book is not the only thing I saw, ugh it was that boy again. why can't he stay away from me or leave me alone. I dont even know him and he already tried to consume me like I was food.

"You really don't remember me?" He says with his hands in my book. it look like he has grip so I didn't think I should to take it.

"Nope." I say while popping the p and then say "can I have my book now stalker?"

"You kissed me at the party and we almost had sex in my brothers house." He says getting kinda loud.

"Umm, no we didn't. I think I would remember someone trying to get with me, because they would have a black eye from dealing with my boyfriend." mhm boyfriend I felt confident saying that