Chapter 3

The bus ride home was relatively uneventful for Brooke, which she was thankful for as her clothes still clung to her body with drying cum, with even more still caked on her face. Keeping her eyes on her feet the entire ride and desperate not to make eye contact with any other passengers, she was still in a state of shock as the bus shook and drove through the city closer to her final destination. As the street lights illuminated the bus around her before being plunged back into the dim lighting, her mind was brought back to the dark, dingey booth she had just left behind.

The dark dirty floor, the smell of sweat, the taste of cum on her lips...

The thought sent shivers up her spine as she still felt the stranger's warm, thick load in her stomach. A random hookup at a glory hole had been a long-time fantasy of the shy brunette but she never believed it would actually happen to her. Brooke was normally a timid girl with little experience with men, and that's why the idea of a glory hole appealed to her so much; it allowed her to be wild and as carefree as she wanted, with the anonymity befitting an introvert. When she discovered Teaz, the sex shop just a short bus ride from her house, on the forum mysterymeet.com she was immediately hooked. The next morning she had decided to go and check out the store for herself; never intending on actually going through with... that.

Even with no intention to actually participate in events that she loved to watch in those videos, she ended up on her knees with her throat being abused by a strange older man. Then again, Brooke couldn't be sure he was an older man; it could have been someone her age. Maybe someone from school, a neighbor, or even a friend? The thought of that excited her more than just being a stranger, someone she knew and talked to every day could have been the one to cover her face and fill her stomach and neither of them would ever know. Now that she had finally fulfilled this fantasy, she felt both satisfied and unlike her stomach, a little empty. Even though that sense of fulfillment with doing something so unlike her made her feel as light as a feather, knowing that it was just... over gave her a feeling of disappointment. It was such a wild, erotic experience that knowing she may never get that opportunity again all but took that feeling of lightness away.

The bus arrived at McArthur Street, a block away from her house and she quickly hurried past the bus driver, doing her best to avoid eye contact. Her eyes never left her feet the entire way home, as she rushed up the front steps and tried to close the door as quietly as she could to avoid alerting her parents. Unfortunately, they had been waiting for her too.

"Hey sweetie, you're back late!" her mom called out from the living room where she was curled up on the couch with a book. "Your dad was called in for a double tonight so I thought we could have some girl time together?"

Brooke's stomach dropped to the floor as she quickly kicked her shoes off and dropped her bag, rushing past the living room and calling out, "Hey Mom I'd love to! Sorry, got caught up on a project with Leah and totally lost track of time. I'm just going to change and then I'll be back!"

Before her mother could respond she already began making her way up the stairs, praying that she was in the clear. Brooke closed her bedroom door behind herself, letting out a sigh of relief. She began to undo her blouse, peeling the fabric off of her sticky skin and tossing it in her laundry basket with a frown.

"God... that's going to be a pain to wash.." she thought. Sliding her skirt off and tossing it into the basket along with her blouse, Brooke strolled into her en suite bathroom and inspected herself in the mirror. Her light brown hair was slightly disheveled, cum still caked to her face and body along with slightly smeared makeup made her even more glad she didn't stop to have a prolonged conversation with her mother. A feeling of panic overtook her at the sight, "Oh my God... did people actually see me looking like this?!"