Chapter 7

A void had begun to grow inside Brooke ever since she fled Teaz almost two weeks prior. The rush of anonymous hookups at the glory hole had continued to build with every trip she took to the store and even as her trips continued to grow in risk; meeting more and more men each time she returned that only added to the excitement. The more men who attended the glory hole and met with her, the more that one question ran through her mind, 'what if I knew this person?' That single thought was her top fantasy at the glory hole and was a major factor in going back time after time. That was until her last visitor of the night arrived.

During her last trip to Teaz Brooke had let loose and done more than she had in the past. That included losing her virginity to a stranger. It would have been the perfect night if Jack, the boyfriend of her best-friend Leah hadn't shown up to get sucked. Jack hadn't known it was Brooke, but upon recognizing his voice she was faced with a dilemma: either stop sucking him right then and there and risk him discovering her identity, or make him cum and wait until he left. She opted for the latter and put everything she could into giving him as much pleasure as possible. When he finally let loose a torrent of hot, sticky cum down her throat she was almost as ecstatic for it being over as she was for the feeling. As she had hoped, the moment he finished Jack quickly got dressed and left, but not before asking if he could message her to plan another rendezvous. The thought gave her a mixture of disgust and excitement and while she promised herself she wouldn't respond, the thought was still tempting.

Knowing that Jack had left the booth as quickly as he had entered, Brooke took the opportunity to flee the store and prayed that she wouldn't be discovered. That night had left a deep sense of fear for several days after; every text could be one from Leah saying she knew everything, or Jack blackmailing her. Since then, Brooke had abstained from returning to Teaz for fear that she would run into Jack. Even though she had been going to the glory hole for only a few weeks, it had become more than just a fascination, it had developed into a full-blown addiction and the past week had her feeling as though she were going through withdrawal. That feeling of loneliness, restlessness, and irritability at losing her favorite pastime translated into arguments with her family and generally keeping to herself. It wasn't just those feelings that kept Brooke from reaching out to her friends, but the guilt over betraying Leah had been worse than anything else. The pair had indeed been going through a rough patch, to say the least, but it was still no excuse for what she had done. If Brooke had taken a moment to think through the situation, she likely could have found a dozen situations other than sucking Jack's cock but she would be a liar if she said she didn't enjoy herself.

Despite how badly she felt about enjoying her time with Jack, a part of her yearned for Teaz. She wondered if the men who regularly came to visit her or who had read her previous post had continued to go back in hopes of finding her and if anyone of them thought about her as she thought about them. It would almost be romantic musings if it wasn't so wrong. Even as those thoughts began to swirl through her mind, Brooke's body moved on auto-pilot to pull out her laptop and quickly pulled up mysterymeet.com, logging into her account and quickly scanning the forums for the word 'Teaz'. There were plenty of the normal posts, ranging from reviews and information about the store but Brooke had no interest in that; she knew what was offered and knew exactly why people went to the store. What interested her most though, was if her fans were still waiting for her. Pulling up her post from the previous week and much to her surprise, it was filled with comments.

I know some people think this post was BS, but I met her and god damn it was the best head I've ever gotten. - Fokker

I don't think I've ever cum so fast before. I'd do anything for another round with her! - AmericanPie99