Chapter 5

Morning came quickly on Saturday and woke Brooke up with the sound of a shrill, ringing alarm. She grumbled in annoyance before pressing the off button on her phone for the alarm and sat up straight in bed with a stretch. Taking a large swig of water from the glass on her bedside table, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked outside and was greeted only with dark rain clouds and the gentle pattering of rain on her window. The poor weather was a gift however, as it meant that she had an excuse to not leave her room for the whole day and wouldn't run the risk of having to talk to anyone.

For the past three weeks, most Saturday mornings meant that Brooke's throat was too sore to talk and would require an hour after waking up of just silence. Since she had discovered Teaz and its wonderful back rooms almost a month prior, she had begun to visit it more and more. At first, it was just one night per week, but after the success of her second visit, she had fully become addicted. Having returned the next night, twice the next week, and twice again the past week. It became a routine for her, sneaking out of school at the end of the day before her friends could say anything, and going on the weekend when her parents were working a double shift at the hospital and wouldn't have any clue about where their daughter had been all night.

These regular trips to the local adult toy store awakened something inside of Brooke and helped her grow into something... someone new. It wasn't just Brooke who noticed these changes but her friends had noticed too. Since these forays into the small, dark booths surrounded by horny men began, her friends had noticed Brooke become more confident in herself, dressing less conservatively and not letting the twins Marie and Laura get under her skin as easily. It hadn't been just her confidence with her friends either, but she had become more daring in private as well.

She laid back down in bed, looked at her cell phone, and scrolled through her camera roll, looking at her previously taken photos. The only pictures she had taken now for the last two weeks were photos and videos of her 'conquests'. The most recent photos were taken the previous night, ranging from when she first arrived at her regular booth, a few sultry selfies just after she had taken her shirt off and was left in a simple black bra, to photos and videos she took of herself with a variety of cocks in her mouth, her makeup running down her face, cum caking her fair skin and light brown hair. Even looking at these photos after the fact sent memories of her adventures flowing through her mind, and causing her skin to become hot and flushed. The lingering taste of cum still on her breath even after brushing her teeth, the empty feeling in her stomach along with the knowledge that all she's had to eat for the last twelve hours was the semen of strangers, the aching in her throat, and the memory of her pussy being filled by fingers; both her own and those of strangers.

With a smirk, Brooke peeled off her pajama shorts and began to play with herself while scrolling through the pictures and videos, quickly building up an orgasm. Scrolling through them, she continued to edge and please herself over and over again, almost pushing herself over the finish line before stopping. While she had never done Teaz two nights in a row she planned to let loose and enjoy it to the max. Making sure she was as pent up as possible and as horny as she could meant that every man she met would get her maximum effort.

Sighing in frustration as she denied herself yet another orgasm, Brooke finally closed her camera roll and began to pull up her phone's internet browser. Three weeks prior she had discovered the website mysterymeet.com and that was how she had heard about Teaz in the first place. Since then, she hadn't returned to the website but now she felt the overwhelming urge to go back. Living through her experiences had been incredible and fed a primal urge inside of her, but the stories the men wrote on the forum gave her something completely different. Pulling up the site, she simply searched 'Teaz' and was greeted by dozens of results. Post after post discussing the store, experiences within it, and debating the best times to go. Brooke devoured each review, reading about men feeling the best anonymous pleasure of their lives, talking about cheating on their spouses there, men of all ages, backgrounds, and walks of life enjoying exactly what she had begun to enjoy. One thread caught her eye; dated two weeks prior titled Want the best bj of your life? Go to Teaz!