33 - bold

little tw cause this chapter contains smut, skip or dont read jf you don't want to 💞

Fourth's pov

When school ended that day, I was going to go home with Gemini. We were planning on going to my house since my mom was gonna be out for work until late at night and Phat was going out to hang out with a Beam.

We both went to my house and I checked if my mom was out, she was. She had gotten to work right before I got home.

Me and Gemini went to my room and I laid down on my bed. He sat down beside me and I looked at him. I smiled a little. I didn't know why, but seeing him in my house again, made me feel like he was actually welcomed here by my mom. Lee was barely home so I didn't have to worry about him. He and my mom would always go to work right before I'd get home from school.

Gemini turned a bit to look at me and he also smiled. "I forgot what your room looked like." he said, straightening up a bit. I nodded, sitting up and going right beside him.

"Well obviously, you haven't been here in a long time." I told him. He hummed then turned to me. "It's boring here though. Not much to do." he said, eyeing me up and down. "You got anything you wanna do in mind?" I asked him, leaning back and using my arms to support my body on the bed.

third person pov 😋

Gemini was still looking at the boy. His gaze trailed down, going from Fourths eyes, to his lips, to his neck and chest, his lower abdomen and so on. He didn't know if it was the way Fourth was leaning back on his arms with his clothed chest exposed that was what was making his stomach turn.

Fourth smirked a little, seeing how Gemini was basically undressing him with his eyes. The sudden change of atmosphere and the change of Gemini's behavior was pretty random but Fourth honestly didn't mind it.

Fourth sat up properly and Gemini's gaze flicked back up to his face. "Gem?" he whispered, looking at Gemini who just hummed in response. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, leaning towards the other boy, slowly. "Isn't it obvious what I'm thinking about?" Gemini stated.

The both of them were looking at each other, the space between them growing smaller and smaller. Their breaths were slowly colliding, mixing together. Fourth was looking down at the older's lips. He licked his own and then looked back up in his eyes. "You thinking about me, hm?" Fourth asked, making Gemini smirk a bit, nodding.

Gemini leaned in a bit more, closing the gap between the two. Their lips pressed against each other's, making their breaths fully combine. Fourth was the first to move his head to the side, giving Gemini more access to his lips.

Both of them moved their lips together. Gemini was kissing as well as sucking and nibbling on Fourth's bottom lip, covering it with a glossy, red layer, swelling it up.

Fourth had opened his mouth a bit, letting Gemini shove his tongue inside, exploring every area of Fourth's mouth. Fourth backed away a bit and looked at the other. He smiled a bit and moved his kisses to Gemini's ear. He kissed, and nibbled on his earlobe, kissing down Gemini's jaw, sliding his tongue over it after he finished kissing.

That was definitely something that Gemini wasn't expecting. Confusion filled his head, but he just decided to ignore those thoughts and enjoy the moment.

Gemini grabbed Fourth by his shirt and pulled him back up, trapping Fourth's lips in his. He sucked again and his tongue glided against Fourth's bottom lip, leaving him to gasp and part his lips in the kiss, giving Gemini full access to the inside of his mouth again.

Taking the opportunity, Gemini started licking on the inside of Fourth's mouth, his tongue sliding against the roof of Fourth's mouth, sending chills down his spine. Gemini smiled against Fourth's lips, His hands found their way to Fourth's torso, holding on it tightly.