eleven

She knew this feeling all too well

She knew this feeling all too well. She was tired of it always happening where he would message, they would talk and mainly avoid any argument by agreeing to whatever was said and then the topic was dropped.

Zoe wanted to know why fate seemed to mess with both of their minds.

She was shining just for him, but it never seemed enough.

This led to her laying in the darkness, staring at the screen, begging, praying for some sort of revelation. She wanted this so bad, so why wouldn't it work?

It was as if she had never had the time to fully process any of this, being thrown from race weekend to race weekend, loving her role as reserve driver, but feeling so exhausted she could drop at any moment.

The Hungarian grand prix was a strange one to attend.

The air seemed to be plagued with awkwardness, however, no driver could decipher where it was coming from, unaware the clouded atmosphere was pouring out of the Mclaren and Alpine garages.

It had just seemed that both reserve drivers were set to attend said grand prix, and both were unaware of each other's presence.

"So I thought id just update you on something," Lando began, trying to rush his words out to prepare the Brit to be face-to-face with the Aussie that she was avoiding.

"Lando, whatever it is can it wait?" Zoe spoke, her voice starting loud until she made eye contact with Oscar, instantly inhaling an anxious breath.

"Not exactly," Lando quietly added, feeling as though he was a third wheel, or witnessing parents arguing.

"Hi," Oscar spoke, feeling unsure how to approach the whole situation as he had been left on read for two weeks while the girl tried thinking of the perfect response, then leading her to forget she needed to reply.

"Hi," she replied shortly.

"So, I'm going to the garage, see you later," Lando hurried out, feeling the most uncomfortable he had ever felt in his life.

"Before we get into this whole 'im sorry' thing, I want to tell you why I didn't reply" she began, confidently feeling as though it was her time to say how she felt.

As he nodded, she let the floodgates open, "I understand anxiousness and being scared of what could happen but what you did was not fair. If you were going to leave you should have to begin with, not act as though you felt what I did."

"You see you don't understand why I did that" he butted in.

"Oscar, please let me finish, it wasn't fair" she exhaled.

"Okay and what did you feel?" he questioned, his voice being laced with desperation and frustration.

"I thought you liked me," she whispered feeling a sudden wave of fear wash over her.

"I do like you?" he said, confused why she thought he wouldn't want to be friends with her.

"Not like friends," she began, "I thought you liked me more than that."

"Oh,"

He felt dumb, of course, he had realised his feelings however he never realised how he had constructed his feelings in a way that was beginning to hurt the one he felt those for.

She felt constricted, he only replied with 'Oh' before dazing off into the distance in a daydream, filling the girl with anxiety.

"I do like you more than that though?" He replied.

jess talks

oh my god what was Silverstone oml

Oscar was so close to a podium but I'm so proud of p4

this is a cliffhanger which is slightly cheesy but :D 

don't forget to vote and comment what you like so I know how to improve and become a better writer

also thank you so much for 5k reads it is amazing :) <3

622 words