Intro

The Iplier household was as hectic as usual. Anti walked through the halls hearing yancy on a call with his parole officer, Eric ,who was practically begging, was trying to ask wilford not to wave his gun at people, google who was plotting murder on bing as he put Mark's ass ass glasses on him, yet he was going to the best Iplier his boyfriend Dark.

"Ohhhhh Darky!" As Anti rounded the corner to their room he heard voices and stopped. Was that arguing? Who was Dark talking with?

He waited trying to listen ...

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT" Anti jumped from Dark screaming

"It has been six years! They need help. Please just talk to him. They are already on the flight over. Just please for me?" Mark begged his ego

"Fine ... but know that he will know I was against this." Dark slammed his finger on the end call button as his auras flared. Anti started to come through the door frame.

"...Hey Darky you ok?"

"Anti ... sorry phone call with Mark"

"So is everything ok you were screaming so loud you probably shook the whole house." Anti chuckled at his attempts to lighten the mood

"You're not going to like this"

"Dark I can handle it. I am not a child"

" I never said that. So ...

"Just spit it out."

"Mark told the septics that they could stay here while their house is being fixed. The entire first floor is flooded." Dark was waiting for the outburst to come but it didn't. Instead Anti was Laughing?

"Hahahahaha omg that is a good one. God I know you were pissed about me pranking you with Bing but to even call Mark up that is too good." Dark started to get very uneasy that he had to break the news to his boyfriend that Sean's other egos were on their way. Anti stopped laughing and still saw Dark as serious and nervous as he could be

" No no no no please Dark! It is a joke it is not FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE!" Anti started sparking out of control as he was freaking out worse and worse. The lights started flickering then the electronics started going haywire he curled up into a ball

" Shit not another panic attack" Dark already knew the signs. He gently put his hand on Anti's shoulder so he knew he was there for him. "Breathe Hun I can get Dr. Iplier over if you need him"

"It's okay it's okay I am fine." Dark knew Anti always felt better in a hug and lifted him up to give him one. Despite Anti always trying to show everyone how powerful he was Dark knew he loved hugs even though he would never admit it.

" haha you know this would've never happened without me accidentally learning I could glitch into the void."

" Ah yes and then if I remember correctly you tried to attack me as well." Dark smirked

"I was lucky you went easy on me."

"I saw something I liked obviously" Anti started blushing like mad. " But Anti are you going to be okay with this? I know none of the Ipliers will let those assholes hurt you but you don't have to do this. I can call Mark."

" No I am fine." Anti tried to say confidently but failing. He had many doubts about the other septic egos. It was all the fault of Jack's stupid ideas for their backstory. Anti was the bad guy case closed. He probably made it worse giving into them. They wanted a bad guy so he gave it to them. He would make their lives living hell just because that is what they thought he was a monster a glitch that they had to deal with. After a few years of that he was on a power spree then he met Dark basically got destroyed and slowly got to know the Ipliers more. Dark was nice enough to let him move in (with Mark's permission of course) when he was living in a shitty apartment in a bad spot of Brighton.

"Anti I will be with you every moment they are here. Trust me on that. If they do anything..." Dark's Auras where starting to flair

"Alright alright I get it. Stop showing off now." Dark chuckled at his boyfriend. "I can deal with the assholes myself."

"Ok I need to go have a meeting with the other Ipliers and let them know of our ......guests."

"Okay." Dark walked down the hall leavening Anti to his thoughts.