Caring

Marvin was waiting underneath the bed. Why did Anti push him under here? Granted it wasn't too bad actually.

"Anti you ok you seem stressed?" Marvin heard Dark ask. "You must be tired from everything that's happened maybe we should go to bed early?" As Marvin listened in he lost sight of Anti's feet and heard a small yelp

"No don't Dark please not today!" He begged.

"Why you love it when I carry you and then toss you on the bed." Marvin could see Dark getting closer. Shit there wasn't the most amount of space here even in his cat form

"Dark really not today!"

"Woops!" Anti was tossed towards the bed Dark smirking the entire time. Then they both heard the yowl and saw a brown blob rush past into the bathroom. "Anti you didn't?" He gave him a disapproving head shake.

"He was on the window! He could have hurt himself!" Anti tried to defend

"I told you no stray cats inside!"

Marvin was panicking. That fucking hurt he got crushed just enough to feel the air being forced out of his lungs. His hair was standing up and his heart was beating a mile a minute. He swung his head towards movement before noticing it was Anti.

"Hey Ace I'm sorry bud." He said in a soft voice. "Old Darky won't hurt you." He slowly got closer. Marvin calmed a little. "That's right bud it is me. You are ok come here." Marvin slowly took a few steps towards Anti. "Good job Ace." Anti quickly but gently picked him up.

"Take him out now!" Dark demanded

"Aww but Darky look at his cute little face!" Marvin was moved from being held against Anti to hanging from his pits. Anti shoved him in Dark's face. "Come on he is so cute. Admit it!" Dark glared at him.

"I don't see it. You know I am a dog person. Besides if dark Chica see's it she will kill it easily." Marvin shuttered. Shit that is right he did forget about dark Chica.

"Oh how do you know! She might be fine as long as she is fed!" Anti tried to give puppy eyes to Dark

"You are kidding me. Really Anti." Dark started to rub his temple. "You can barely care for yourself now you want a pet? You are not responsible enough! I get up at 5 am every morning to walk my dog. I am lucky if you are up by 10!."

"Yeah but cats are superior. They can do that themselves! All we would need is to see if they would get along." Anti pushed. Marvin started to get worried. They wouldn't actually put him with dark Chica right? Anti finally shifted Marvin and put him back on his chest. "Fine your no fun anyway." Anti sat on the bed disappointed.

"You know we could put a collar on him if you wanted. I know you have one in the desk I gave you." Dark said to comfort Anti

"Aww Darky you are the best hold him!" Marvin was shoved into Dark's arms

"Wait um...." Marvin was held by Dark awkwardly as Anti shifted through a drawer in a small desk.

"Got it!" Marvin saw him pull out a small blue collar with a little bell on it. He walked over to Dark and put it on Marvin. He shook his head at the new feeling.

"Ok he does need to go back out though." Anti sadly nodded taking Marvin back