Confusion

After being blinded Chase realized Sammy was trying to get his attention. He saw Anti trying to talk. Damn him Chase was definitely not a lip reader nevermind being across the fooking room. Then he saw Sammy making shapes with his hands. He did it back to himself to realize he said don't hurt wolf? That doesn't make any sense! The wolf is attacking all of us! He needed to talk with the others maybe one of them would understand more. Chase let a few shots out letting Jackie move so he wasn't cornered. Then he ran for Henrik while he was dragging Marvin away from the danger.

"Vhat are you doing! Go back and help Jackie!" Shneep yelled at him.

"Sammy said don't hurt the wolf! Why!" Chase shouted back desperately hoping Henrik could have an answer even though he was as confused as he was.

"Don't hurt ze monster trying to kill us all! Makes sense!" Henrik huffed. "I vill talk vith the others." And with that he continued to drag Marvin towards Jamison and Sean.

Chase had a new plan. Shoot close to the wolf to help Jackie without hurting it. He just hoped Sammy and Anti had a good reason for this. He took a shaky breath and prepared to get back. He gave Sammy a small nod hoping he would get the hint. Chase saw all the cuts on Jackie as he turned back.

"Fuck!" Chase ran immediately grabbing the wolf's attention. He perfectly shot right in front of the wolf's foot making it go back. At the very least that helped Chase breathe. He scurried around the isles while the wolf attempted to pounce. He just needs to give Jackie enough time to heal and everything would work out. He slid under chairs while the wolf crushed the ones where he just was. He whipped around hitting the beasts nail. Enough to cause pain and slow him but not enough to kill. The screech it let off was deafening. As Chase finally stood to look where the wolf was he felt immense pain. The bastard clawed the back of his calf. Chase collapsed. At the very least he saw Jackie fully healed and back up. That and he looked at his son then everything went black.