Chapter 3: Messin' and Stressin'

Your POV:

It was about 11pm to which you were approached by Freddy and the others, though he was in the front.

"Hello Y/n, erm.. we were wondering if you wanted to maybe, do something with us? We have different attractions you can choose from, such as golfing, fazerblast, go-kart racing, etc!" He said while trying to sound cheery, though you could tell this was a bit awkward for him.

You looked at him with a bit of surprise. "Well.. I do have about an hour left before my shift ends, are you guys sure?" You questioned.

They all nodded except for Monty, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Hmm.. golfing sounds cool, I've always been a fan of it!" You say with a warm smile, which catches Monty's attention.

The others all agree, and you headed off to Monty Golf, to which Monty was excited to play, just so he could destroy you at it.

Once you all got your clubs and golf balls, you headed on out to the course, where they offered you to start first.

After the first hole, you and Monty were currently tied with hole-in-ones, to which annoyed him. "You got lucky." Was all he could mumble, and the others chuckled nervously.

This continued for the entire course, up until you were all at the last hole. The others were way behind in score to you and Monty, who has somehow managed to make hole-in-ones for each hole.

Monty should've been angry that you were that good but.. he was more impressed than anything.

At the very last hole, you accidentally hit it at the wrong angle, thus missing the opportunity for a hole-in-one. You sighed and chuckled a little, "Good game guys!"

Everyone chuckled and went, and then Monty was last to hit the ball. "Sorry Cher, looks like it's over." He said with a smirk, and smacked the gold ball with his putter.

To everyone's surprise, it ended up hitting your ball into the hole, causing you to get a hole-in-one, and thus win the game.

The embarrassment could be seen from a mile away on his face, and he was speechless.

You couldn't help but gulp, hoping he wouldn't be upset. To your surprise, he kept his cool, and patted you on the shoulder. This was.. weird. One hour he hates me, and then later he likes you? Or he's at least.. pretending to deal with you.

"Good game guys.. thank you for inviting me to play." You said with a warm smile, looking up at all of them.

You never really noticed how much taller they were than you. You stood at a good 5'10, but they were at least 6'8, if not taller.

You checked the watch. "Oh shit.. 12:10." You said as you hadn't planned on staying that long.

"Language, Y/n." Freddy slightly scolded.

"Oh, is that not allowed? I'm sorry." You chuckled, "Though, you might have to get used to it. Swearing is a very big part of my vocabulary."

Monty chimed in, "Don't worry, none of us care. Freddy's just programmed with an 'anti-swearing' mode." He chuckled.

"Man, I'd love to stay longer but I have school in the morning. My mom would start to get worried if I didn't come home tonight." You sighed but smiled.

"Aren't you 18? I'm sure you'd be capable of being out on your own at night." Roxy mentioned.

You shrugged, "True, but as I said, I have school. It's further away from here than my house. But.. I'll be back tomorrow?" You smiled.