𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄. ( legacy of the green ninja )

❝     I AM NO OTHER     ❞

➵ the EXTENDED SUMMARY of ACT ONE

CHOICES. THEY HAUNTED EVERY LIFE on earth as the foundation of living. The choice to survive or die, the choice to create or destroy, the choice to be good or evil. They presented themselves as solutions to problems and downfalls of civilizations. They stopped and started wars, and sometimes they were as simple as getting out of bed in the morning. They offered the easy way out, the possibility of success, the answer to some poor soul's life question. Choices made the world spin, the ground shake, the sun and moon rise. And for Avashiro, the Heir of Darkness, making choices had made him spend the better part of his childhood in what he called a personal hell.

DARKNESS. THE NAME OF THE island he inhabited, the bringer of shadows that his father controlled, the prison Avashiro had lived in for so many years. Darkness has covered his life since the beginning, when his father defied Destiny and created a body for himself, not knowing that in creating a form of life, he'd unwittingly brought Avashiro's soul into existence. From the very moment he entered his own body, he was tainted by darkness—powers that he could control, anger from his father, and shadows that clung to his soul. Darkness had raised him from childhood and helped him survive through the harsh winters and hot summers. Darkness had brought him life, and then darkness had brought him something worse than death.

DESTINY. THE BRINGER OF FATE. The Providence. The Divine. Destiny had wrapped herself around Avashiro's life before he was even born, angered at being defied. Destiny had sought her revenge and had given Avashiro to the Overlord for his resistance. She had doomed his life from the moment her anger surfaced. And for his sacrifice, she'd led the team known as the Ninja to his doorstep as he tried to escape his hell. She'd brought strife, reluctant friendship, and power to Avashiro as an apology for his existence, his very life that had spent years in hell as an outcome of ignorance.

POWER. IT FLOWED THROUGH HIS veins, made his head spin and his blood run cold. His power wrapped itself around those he opposed and made it so he could crush them from the inside out. His power could kill with just a simple gesture. His power could make him a king if that was the kind of choice he wanted to make. A dark choice that would defy Destiny as his own way of getting revenge. A dark choice that Avashiro never planned to make so long as the Ninja kept their promise. And in the face of his birthright, how could they not?

❝     I AM PANDORA     ❞

➵ the CASTING of ACT ONE

BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT  as  AVASHIRO

RYAN POTTER  as  LLOYD GARMADON

SHANNON KOOK   as  ZANE JULIEN

LUDI LIN  as  KAI SMITH

TOM HOLLAND  as  JAY WALKER

THOMAS WEATHERALL  as  COLE BROOKSTONE

JESSIE MEI LI  as  NYA SMITH

TZI MA  as  WU GARMADON

TAMLYN TOMITA  as  MISAKO GARMADON

❝     OPEN ME UP AND DISCOVER THE END     ❞

➵ the SOUNDTRACK of ACT ONE

I. THE WEEKEND WHIP, the fold.

II. TWISTED, missio.

III. LOVELY, lauren babic.

IV. MIDNIGHT RAIN, taylor swift.

V. COULD HAVE BEEN ME, the struts.

VI. 100 BAD DAYS, ajr.

VII. BRUTAL, olivia rodrigo.

VIII. COPYCAT, billie eilish.

IX. HONESTLY (ENCORE), gabbie hanna.

X. TEETH, 5 seconds of summer.

XI. VIGILANTE SHIT, taylor swift.

XII. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, KID, taylor swift.

XIII. EMPTY PAGES, winks ft. CG5.

XIV. DOG DAYS ARE OVER, florence & the machines.

XV. EAT ME, demi lovato ft. royal & the serpent.

XVI. FINALLY FREE, julie & the phantoms.

XVII. FAMILY LINE, conan gray.

XVIII. LIE LIE LIE, joshua bassett.

XIX. ENEMY, imagine dragons.

XX. OBLIVION, winks.

❝ BIRTHRIGHT — ACT ONE ❞