1

"Caresha?"The weary voice calls out. The loud club music making it hard for the girl to hear her voice."Sup?"She replies lazily, head hanging down low."Fuck, Caresha don't tell me you're drunk."The woman says tiredly."Ha, maybe"There's a loud sigh before the younger city girl is being dragged out of the club."I have to keep telling yo ass! Like what the fuck."The woman sighs frustratedly, her accent more apparent and strong with the tone she uses."Don't trip too much. Nobody told you to take care of me, da fuck?"The drunken woman replied.
There was a long moment of silence."You right. I don't know why I keep trying with yo ass!"The southern woman snapped. The emotions evident in her voice, she's hurt, drained, and Caresha can't seem to understand that.
"I don't know either. Lucky I don't whoop yo ass"
"Okay Caresha."

"No cuh you stay acting like, i'm some fucking child. And we both know I ain't that."Caresha voiced, a few of her words being slurred as she slumped herself up against the stop sign beside her.
"Because you act like a child! Fuck is you talking about?!? You're the one who's an alcoholic! You the one who lost her fucking kid!"The tall woman snapped. Regret instantly flooding every fiber of her being, the wish of wanting to rewind time becoming something she'd die for in that moment."I'm so-"A hard slap across her face, the hand coming back for another and another and another.
"Don't fucking bring her in this. Bitch."She spat coldly. Her mind dizzy and her walking being corrupted, she slumped back onto the stop sign. The car finally pulling up to the two ladies.
Megan quickly shoved Caresha into the car and getting in after her, the mark from the harsh slaps evident on her face.

"I'm sorry"The Houston woman apologizes. The other girl stays silent as her head rests against the window.
Caresha was never usually that violent, the city girl is always so fun and lively, but when she's drunk and high or just drunk on her own she's different. Megan knows saying that to her was wrong, she meant no harm by it she just wanted to make a point. Her point being alcohol is ruining their lives, it's not only affecting Caresha and her health but the people around her. Caresha got a thick ass skull and she hard headed so of course she ain't catching on, and it frustrates the taller woman so much.

They make it to the older woman's house, the way in being silent but as soon as the door closes it's chaos.
"Caresha, can you drink some water for me?"
"Na imma just stay like this a little longer"The woman replies sarcastically.

"Mtch. Caresha i'm serious. Drink some water"
There's a pause."Why should I listen to you? Why are you here? Aint you sick of me?"Careshas head tilted with her eyes squinted. "It's good for you, i'm here cuh I love your alcoholic ass, and yes I am sick of you getting drunk."Megan stated calmly. The older woman lets out a hum as if acknowledging what she just said, really it only fell onto death ears.
"Can you just drink some water please?"
"Yea"She replies, going to get her water and gulping down a entire bottle.
"Ya ass was thirsty huh?"Megan giggles a bit.
"I guess"
"Mtch girl okay."Megan laughed"You want me to cook or you want yo left overs?"
"I want you."Caresha shrugged, Megan sighs"Now you know damn well."
"Leftovers"
"Mhm"

4 Years.
"Don't tell me you finna take yo ass down there"
"Megan."
"Caresha Im being for real."
"I'm gone be okay, JT coming with me"
Megan sighs in defeat."Just don't, get drunk? You'-"
"I've been to rehab. Been sober for 3 years and you tellin me not to get drunk? I am going to be okay Megan."

"I know i just don't want to lose you"
"You won't"Caresha sends her a sweet and comforting smile before making her way out the door.
They were going to a little celebration party for the releasing of the new City Girls album. (City on Lock)
"Shitttt Yung Miami and Jt popped they shit!"Jatavia said loudly. Caresha laughs whilst getting in the car.
"Girl I can't believe we did it."
Jt looks over at Caresha with an adoring smile.
"Bitch you know I really love you, and i'm so proud of yo ass."

There was a pause"Yea I know. I'm proud of me too"
She held her hand out to the younger girl, Caresha taking it with a bashful smile.
"You is my ride or die, my best mother fucking friend. My soul mate okay? I love you boo"
Caresha smiles sweetly tears welled in her eyes.
"I love you Jt"
They enjoy their sweet sentimental moment before Jt gets ready to pull off.
"WE OUT THIS BITCH!"She laughed.
"WOO!"
They spent the car ride giggling and playing music.
Having fun and enjoying one another's company. They are truly best friends. Cant nothing spilt them up.

In Canada.
"Bru Y/N."
You sigh heavily and rolling your eyes. "What."
"Bitch Caresha posted on her story."
"OUU SHIT LEMME SEE MY BAE"You say excitedly, snatching the phone from your friends hand.
"And she with Jt. They look so good bru"You say, seemingly mesmerized by the two girls gorgeous faces. You've been a fan of them for a while. Nothing compares to the feelings you get when listening to them and Jhené.

"Didn't they drop a new album?"Your friend asks as you started typing a reply to the story.
"Uhm Yea City on Lock."You stated as if it were the obvious, handing your friend his phone.
"Ohh yea that one song with uhm Doja!"
"The fact you only know because of that one song is hurting me"

He scoffs."You want a drink?"
"Yea. Bru when they have a concert can we please go!"
"I'll see y/n"
"You know i've been saving my money to see them!"
He sighs. "Please Jahron."You begged.
"Yea yes i guess."
You squeal excitedly"Fuck yes!"
He laughes at you.
"I got a order to run in. You comin or you stayin here?"
You think for a second,"Imma stay"
"Ight i aint gone be gone for too long imma pick you some food up on the way"
"Thank you party"
"Ofc lil bae"

"Nevermind i hate you" He laughs. Lil bae is the name ya ex came up for you, you were 16 at the time and y'all fucked on the first night. He called you lil bae cuh of how small your boobs were, at the time of course.
" Alright i'll be back I love you"
"I guess I love you too" You huffed.
He laughed walking out of the door. You sit scrolling on social media, getting an already that yungmiami posted. You being you opened that shit quick as fuck, seeing she had a long ass caption.

"So proud of me and my best. We popped and talked our shit in City on Lock. With out her i'm not sure id make it. But we did it, hoes still hating and we still being successful @thegirljt 🤑🤍"
You smiled, hearting the post and making a comment.
Y/NInLoveWYungMiami: I love y'all friend ship so bad.
Y/NInLoveWYungMiami: Caresha did her shit and so did Jt I love y'all🫶🏾
GoodgurlGg: Literally Love them so much.
Unknown: Caresha is the best.
GoodgurlGg: Literally.

You smiled at the replies. Having a random moment of crazy, you decided to dm Caresha knowing she more than likely won't respond.

"I just want to say how much I admire you, you've changed my life in the best ways. Even with not knowing you personally i'm so proud of you and I look up to you. You're so strong, gorgeous, and talented. But for real yo fine ass needa hit me up what?😭🤍"

You send the very, yea message and laugh at yourself.
You sit still scrolling for a few moment when Party walk through the door.
"I'm back lil nig"
You jump up"Where my food?"
"Mcht. Hungry ass"He scoffed.

Your phone then chimed with a notification from instagram, Jahron making his way to the kitchen.
You ignore it for now cuh you wanted your food.
"What you get me?"You say looking at the chic-fil-a bag. "What you always get"He stated.
"Ouuu"You smiled.
———
Thoughts? Please leave comments!