5

In Miami
Santana held Careshas phone in his hands, watching as millions of notifications appeared. He sat laughing as Caresha yelled.
"You play too fucking much! Why-"
"Oh shit y/n texted!"He laughed harder as caresha snatched the phone.
"Bro santana i'm finna whoop yo ass!"She said angrily as she stood up and face timed you, to which you declined.
She tried again, and again, and again. You declined each one.
"Fuck! Santana now she not answering"The rapper stressed.

"Oh she mad"He giggled.
"And yo hulk man built ass find it funny"She stressed, quickly going to text you.

It was not me it was Santana😔
-So santana just randomly posted me? thank god you ain't tag me in it or it would've been a million times worst lmao😂
Y/n I promise it wasn't me
-Mkay Caresha 🤷🏽‍♀️

Caresha groaned loudly.
"She don't like all that attention shit bru! That's why party ain't post her!"She said throwing the phone at Santana.

"..Welp"He said then giggled. Caresha huffed and slumped down into her chair.
"Caresha I know you not actually mad?"
"I am!"She snapped, her anger evident on her face.
"Just pissed me off so fucking bad"
"Just delete it?"
"Motha fuckas screenshot shit bru, they finna find out who she is cuh I fucking follow-UGH!"She screamed.

Y/N i'm so so sorry I promise it wasn't me
-and I said okay?😐
Y/Nnn yk I wouldnt do that shit
-Actually I don't know, I just started talking to you like Monday?😂
Y/N please
I swear to you I ain't do this.
Y/N
Y/N?
Baby answer

"Fuck!"She huffed, feeling that old urge come back.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck"She mumbled standing up, pacing back and forth.
Back and forth, like they told her at the therapy place.
She tried hard to ignore that burning desire to drink the stress away, picking up her pace.

"Caresha do I need to call megan?"Saucy said now taking the situation at hand serious, knowing that pace of walking.
"Oh now you fucking worried,"She giggles, continuing her rhythmical walking.
"It's okay, it's okay maybe she'll forgive me. I see her tomorrow."Caresha said talking to herself.
"Fuckk!"She groaned sitting down.

In Canada
You sat, sighing heavily. Almost in denial of what's unraveled.
"Yo?"Party said, fully aware of what Yungmiami had posted.
"I,"You started then stopped, you had no words. I mean sure caresha didn't seem like she had done this, but you weren't gonna not hold it against her, maybe she did.
"It's gone be okay Y/N. I know youn like paparazzi and shit,"He sighed, a frown his face. One thing about party is he don't give a fuck who did it, if you upset he upset.
"Imma cuss this mother fucka out"He huffed.

"Jahron, it is okay,"You mumbled, sighing heavily and leaning back in your seat.
"Let's not, make a scene. What if she ain't do it like she said?"You questioned. Caresha knew why you didn't like the public seeing you, and saucy ain't, maybe he did do it as a little joke. You've seen their frienship on live and to the public plenty of times so maybe she's telling the truth.

You call her, she answered quickly, on the first ring.
"Y/N?"
You sighed,"Where's Santana?"
She flipped the phone towards him and he started to ramble"Y/N I did not know, it's be this serious! I was just tryna play a joke, It was not Caresha I swear"He said.
You smile slightly"Caresha?"
"Yea?"
"Why the fuck you took that ugly ass screenshot?"
She sighed and what sounded like relief then giggled.
"You looked cuute"
You shook your head."No. Hell no."
"I'm sorry this happened,"
"It's okay, I'd have to come out the dark at some point I guess"You huffed."I'm not mad at you though"You smiled, her smiling right back at you.
"Oh y'all are, EW"Santana said in the back.
"Santana wasn't you just at a nigga house?"
"CARESHA!"
"Wasn't you just saying how he was sucking yo-"
"Caresha please!"He said tiredly.
You let out a loud cackle as you heard the two of them go back and forth with each other.
"Shit y'all too funny"

The conversation continued for a few more hours before you had to go to sleep as your flight goes early tomorrow.
It was on party's jet, but you wanted to be able to go around the city before the party started.
"Okay baby,"Caresha said walking through her home doors. She left Santanas house minutes ago.
"Okay Resha, I'll see you tomorrow okay?"
"Okay night night,"She said with a tiny squeal.
You laughed hanging up the phone, sighing as you rolled over in your bed. Closing your eyes and letting sleep take over.

"Cmon Y/N"The girl pouted.
"Baby I said No!"You groaned.
The woman sighed, looking at you with lovey eyes.
"I'm so in love with you"
"I'm..I love you too"You said with a smile.
Her smile dropped, eyes looking with disappointment.
"You never tell me you're in love with me, Y/N. It took you forever for you to even just say that!"She huffed angrily, standing to her feet.
"My God!"She screamed at you.

You wake up heaving,"Fuck"
Just then your alarm goes off.
"Party!Get up!"You called out, moaning as you dragged yourself out of the bed.
You hadn't dreamt about that woman, in ages.

You ignored it and continued on, hoping you'd forget about it as the day went on.

You and party were now on the plane, you still tired, and him drunk.
You sighed as he continued his ramble on how he'd love to make a song with drake one day.
"Like Y/N, it'd be so good!"He said laughing a bit as he day dreamed of the moment.

You smiled sleepily"Okay"you giggled closing your eyes.

Leave comments please!