8

!SMUT¡

Caresha house
You had took your shower and got dressed in the oversized hoodie and boxers Caresha gave you.

Now the two of you were cuddled up on the couch, watching Friday.

"This one of my favorite movies"You giggled.
"Oh for real?"Caresha asked.
"Mhm"

"If you get sleepy you can sleep in the guest, since ion think you'll sleep with me"
You laughed"Maybe next time"

"Next time?"
"Well duh"You scoffed, she laughed at you.
"Imma hold you on that"
"Baby i'll moonwalk onnat"You stated.

She giggled"Country sounding ass"
You scoffed shoving her"Okay not too much"
The both of you sat giggling.
"You know you're for real one of my favorite people I've met"

Your head tilted"What,"
"You're one of my favs"
You laughed smiling"Why wouldn't I be?"

Caresha sent a harsh side eye, smacking her lips loudly.
"Mcht. Alright now, shut the fuck"The woman said, giving you a glare.
You laughed"I cant be cocky?"

"No."She said flat out.
You laughed at her face, placing your hand on her shoulder.
"I'm just that good"
She quickly shoved you off, smacking her lips loudly.
Caresha grew annoyed by you but she couldn't help the smile on her face, she was enjoying her time with you.

"You wanna drink?"
"I was waiting for you to ask, cuh it ain't Caresha if she ain't drinking"You stated.
She laughed at you, going to grab the dark colored alcohol.
"What that is?"
"Deleon, what else what it be?"
You shrugged"You a alcoholic so I dunno,"
Caresha felt herself pause at that term, recovering quickly she placed your cup down and poured your drink.
"You're not drinking?"You asked cautiously, it's weird to not see her drink.
"No, i'm on a.. break"She lied, just a small lie.
You nodded your head in understanding and took your drink, drinking it down fast.

"We can smoke my weed pen?"She offered to you, you quickly agreed, having to be sober for weeks now.
"You nodded yo head TOO eagerly"She laughed as she handed you the pink pen.

You took the pen, taking a big ass inhale.
"Damn okay, that shit strong"She laughed at you.
You let out a small cough"Shit!"You exclaimed.
You took a few more drags before passing it to her.

She took a puff, grabbing your face and pulling you closer to hers, she squeezed your cheeks so your mouth would open.

Slowly she blew the smoke into your mouth, you inhaling it, feeling that familiar throb at this interaction.

After a while the both of you were zooted on the couch, horny, and trying your hardest to keep your hands to yourselves.

"Shit"You groaned, feeling Careshas lustful gaze.
You could feel the sticky mess between your legs, it now becoming uncomfortable.

You squirmed in your seat.
"Just touch me"Caresha demanded softly.
You wanted to, oh so badly, but you had to resist.

The both of you were far from your rights minds.
"Caresha,"You exhaled, looking over at her with your hooded eyes.

"Hm?"She asked lowly, her hands slowly going up your thighs. You exhaled, trying to relax under her touch.
"You okay?"She asked cautiously, her hand sliding slowly closer to your center.

Caresha had that same uncomfortable wetness between her legs, letting the drug take full control as she gave into her thoughts.

"M-mhm"You stuttered out, waiting for her hand to touch you but it never did.
You groaned, the female rapper dragging her hands up your sides until she reached the end of your shirt.

Caresha crawled onto your lap, smiling seductively down at you.
All you could do was sit and let her lead, allowing her to take your hoodie off.

"Mh, I ain't think you was the type to give in so easily"She teased.

You quickly flipped her onto her back, you now on top as she laid back flat on the couch.

"Cuh i'm not."You said, you reached your hands under her shirt.
"Arch"You demanded.
She slowly arched her back, now being chest to chest with you.

In swift movements you unclasped her bra.
"Good job"You mumbled, as she laid back down flat.

"Shit Y/N"She said smiling shyly.
"What?"You questioned as you started to remove her shirt.
"You talkin to me like that aint helpin"
"Mh"You hummed, pecking her lips, then moving down.

Kissing down her neck, across her chest, going down her stomach, sucking softly on her waist line.
You hooked your fingers in her shorts, pulling them down slowly as you kissed her legs all the way down.

You threw her clothes into the floor, now going back to her center, teasing her clothed cunt with your finger.
"Mh,"She whimpered, you smiled.

The both of you were extremely turned on, the air surrounding you both was thicker than megan's ass.

She started to slowly grind against your hand.
"Y/N cmon now just give it to me"She whined.

The grin that spread across was wide, nd evil.
"No,"You simply said as you began removing her panties.
You got a whiff of her wet cunt nd your mouth started to water, BAD!

You flatten your tongue against her slit, and started to slowly slurp at her juices.
You could hear the woman's whines and whimpers as she tried grinding against your face.

After a while of continuous licks, you took her hard bean into your mouth and started to suck, suckin softly.
"Fuck Y/N!"

You hummed enjoying the taste of her.
You slowly licked from her clit down to her sopping hole, shoving your tongue inside.
Caresha let out a loud yelp as you fucked her with your tongue.

Caresha slid her hands down and tangled her fingers in your hair, her hips jerking into your mouth.
You groaned as she rode your face.
"Shit shit"She panted, continuously grinding against your mouth, her clit bumping into your nose with each harsh thrust she made.

"Cmon baby deeper,"
You spread her legs, allowing your tongue to fall deeper into her.
"Yes!"She whined, her thrust becoming rigged as she got closer to her release.
"Cum for me"You spoke to the best of your ability, and that sent her completely over the edge.

"Fuck!"She moaned, her thighs trembling.
You continued to lick and slurp up her juices.

She shoved your head a way, holding you by the back of your neck she brought you into a sloppy kiss, tasting herself on your tongue.

"Mh"You whimpered, her hands started groping your boobs roughly.
You whined, your nipples being extremely sensitive.
"Oh?"She said with a giggle, pinching your nipple forcing a harsh gasp out of you.
"Caresha!"You groaned.
"I knew they was sensitive"She smiled, pecking your lips, your cheek and down your neck.

"Mh now be careful"You pleaded softly, your breathing becoming ragged as her hands started to remove your boxers.

"I guess,"She said as she dragged her fingers through your slit and up to your clit, starting with slow and tight circles.
"Mh"You hummed softly, enjoying the feeling.

"We finna be all night mama"