7

Caresha and Megan.
"So that's the famous Y/N?"Megan asked sneaking glances over toward you.
"Girl! I'd appreciate if you ain't stare so hard"
"Shit she look better in person,"
"Bitch she smell good too, I swear to you, that's like one of the best hugs i've ever had"Caresha states with a dazed smile, Megan then started to laugh.

"Caresha are you serious?"
"What?"She asked cluelessly, side eyeing the other woman.

"There's no way you want her that,"
"Aye, me and her meeting outside this restaurant tonight . Don't play"She shrugged, cutting off her sentence.

Megan grinned widely as she glanced over at you and seen you were already looking their way, staring at Caresha unashamedly.

Caresha sat up right in her seat, smiling as she made eye contact with you.

Megan sat watching the interaction as the two of you sat staring intensely.
"Ou y'all looking like y'all wanna fuck, BAD!"Megan cackled, Dominique joining in.

"Mcht, Megan shut up"Caresha scoffed.
Megan and her friend continued laughing for a while, before it died down.

The table fell silent until Dom spoke up"Y'all gone fuck outside?"
The table started back laughing.
"Goodbye!"Caresha scoffed giggling with the group.

After a while you were finished with your dinner, you walked to the entrance. You stood at the entrance holding your hand out for Caresha.
When she saw you she smiled widely.

"My girl who not my girl waiting for me"Caresha smirked as she got up to leave.
"Bye Caresha!"
"Don't be too loud!"

Caresha rolled her eyes at the remark.
The woman grabbed your hand, the both of you smiling at one another as you walked out.

"So?"You questioned as you and the rapper started walking along the side walk.
"My car right down here"Caresha said,
You let out a sharp gasp"You're kidnapping me!?"

"We both know you'd come willingly"
"Wow, the fact you think i'm that easy baffles me"You scoffed, stepping in as she held the car door open for you.

She giggled, walking over to her side.
"You wanna go somewhere?"Caresha asked you.
"Depends on where,"
"To go see the stars, or to my place with comfy clothes and a movie?"She suggested, she was hoping you'd choose the second option.

"Both"You said nodding.
Caresha laughed"Both it is!"

Caresha gave you the aux, being nice that is, any other mother fucker she would not give it to them. They'd be listening to her shit and her shit only, only few requests.

Though once you started to play some rather good songs Caresha looked at you surprised.

"..what you looking like that for?"You said scrunching your face up.

"I ain't know yo music taste was actually good,"
"If i listen to city girls, what you think?"You questioned sassily.

Caresha thought for a moment,"You right"she agreed laughing.

"I know I am"You shrugged.

Caresha then pulled up into this parking lot, you had no idea where.
"And where the fuck is we at"
"Girl it's a viewing spot, a lot of people come here"
"Well ion see no body in sight"You said side eyeing the other woman, thinking she up to something.

"Cuh do you know what time it- you know what, just get out the car"She said, sighing heavily.

As you got out Caresha grabbed a blanket from the back seat, seeming as if she had planned this.

"Already had a blanket?"You questioned.
"Yea, I mean I planned on hanging out with you any way, not exactly tonight but I guess god was in my favor"She rambled cutely. You couldn't help the smile that spread across your face, grinning widely. To think you were an overly obsessed fan who's now getting to know her personally, instead of seeing how the internet paints her.

Caresha giggles looking at you adoringly, she found it cute when you looked at her with suck admiration, having noticing this look a few times at the dinner.
"What?lShe questioned softly.

You shook your head"Nothing just thinking,"

Caresha hummed laying the blanket down on the ground, she grabbed your hand and guided you down to the ground.

Her sitting closely to you.
"Thinking about what?"She asked once you were both comfortable.

"How all of a sudden I'm face to face with you, when i've only been able to see you through a screen"You smiled softly, your smile causing her to smile right back at you.

"Yea, world moves funny dont it?"
"Most definitely"You giggled.

Caresha then carried the conversation, asking questions about family and your interests, she seemed interested in getting to know you not party, not how much you get paid, just you and that alone made you swoon.

"I love how you care so much about what I like"You laughed.
"But let's talk about you"

"Okay, what chu wanna know?"
You thought for a moment.
"Whats a moment you cherish the most, your most memorable moment"

"Prolly when I met you,"She smiled cheekily.
You scoffed"Be serious"

"Okay okay, probably any moment with my nephew"

You smiled"Awee"
"Yeaa"She said happily.

You turned up to the sky, seeing the stars twinkle.
"I love the night time"You said.
"Yea it's pretty."She whispered, her eyes on you the whole time.

You both sat for a few minutes more until it started getting cold.
"Okay come on, we goin to my house"She said standing up and holding her hand out for you, she pulled you up and grabbed the blanket.

Opening the door for you, then throwing the blanket back into the back seat.

"To my house we go"Caresha said enthusiastically, pulling out of the parking lot.

It took longer getting there then it did going to the spot, but you didn't mind not one bit.

You let out a small yawn as you finally pulled into her dive way.
"Sleepy?"She questioned softly as she unbuckled your seat belt.
You nodded your head softly, opening the door and getting out.
Caresha glared at you when she got out the car,
"What?"You asked laughing.
"I open the doors mother fucker that's what"
"Okay daddy"You said jokingly.
She laughed"Girl move"

She unlocked the door, opening it and letting you walk in first.
"Ouuu"You said looking around"This is nice"
"Thank you"She said smiling.

"I'm gonna get us some clothes and get you some towels"She informed while making her way towards the stairs.

You sat at the bar waiting checking your phone and seeing party and your brother had texted you.

Brother Party🖕🏾🤍
-Yo you good?
"Yea we just got to her house"
-Okay text me if you need smth goidnight 🌚
"Goodnight 😂🥰"

Caresha then came down stairs holding a wash cloth and body towel for you,"You coulda sat on the couch"

"Oh I ain't know, Ion usually sit on furniture with my outside clothes on"
"Okay with ya proper ass"She laughed,"I'm taking a shower in my room and you can take your in the guest, your clothes laid out"

You nodded following her to the bedroom.