11

Next day.
You were back at you and Party's room so you could get ready for Keh's party.
This was a very big party being thrown so you were over the moon of everyone you would meet there.

One person in particular you were even more excited to see.

"Okay so get glammed Nd dolly then we gone go"
Party stated, you nodded your head and ran up the stairs to get ready.
It's been forever since you last seen kehlani.

You got dressed, did your makeup and styled your braids. You were ready to go and went back downstairs where Party stood waiting for you.

"Damn,"He mumbled with a smile.
"My best friend look fine as HELL"He chuckled, you laughing with him.
"Thank you party"
"You ready? You tryna Pre game?"
"Hell yea"

Yall took 2 shots before your ride came and smoked a tail.
"Okay let's go babyyy!"Party ordered once your ride came.
You grew excited as the substances started to give you that familiar good feeling.

At the party

"Holy shit!"You screamed as you walked in, hearing the loud music blaring "Needed me" by Rihanna on the speakers.
There were sweaty bodies surrounding you and party.

Party started to laugh as your eyes wandered around the crowd for Caresha.
The beat of the music started to flash images in your head as your eyes landed on the woman you stood looking for.
"Y/N!"She said excitedly, pushing through the crowd to get her hands on you.

"Caresha!"You smiled embracing her into a hug."Girl you're looking, fine as hell"The woman admired, stepping back to give you a twirl.
"Imma get us a drink"Party said then walked away.
"Fuck mama"She laughed as you smiled shyly. "If you wanna fuck just say that?"You said grabbing your drink from party then he walked away again.

"Oh baby I do"She laughed, stepping closer to you "Wanna dance?"You asked softly, to which she nodded to your question.

The both of you stepped a little farther to the side and started to grind against each other.  "Ou you needed me. Feel a little more and give a little less"
The backup vocals blaring through the many speakers. "I know you hate to confess. But baby ooh you needed me. you needed me"

You both danced against each other, holding strong eye contact.
"Mm mm mm, mh mh mm"
You panted softly as her hands roamed all around your body, the eye contact being strong.

Being a tease, Caresha started moaning softly in your ear. Matching the vocals of the song. You swore you could've came on spot as you gripped her waist tighter.

Soon the song came to an end but you both stood there gripping at each other's bodies. Neither you nor her wanting to let go, your bodies fitting like a Puzzle Piece together.

The moment was suddenly interrupted once Megan came over to you two. "Y/N! My fine ass bitch!"She called out with a smile, you giggled pulling away from Caresha and giving the Texan a hug.
"Hi Meg baby!"You said excitedly.

"Yall was looking mighty close!"She said with a pointed look. You rolled your eyes as Caresha started to laugh.
"This party lit as hell. Where the fuck is kehlani?"

"Uhh ion think this bitch showed to her own party"
"Wow that's how y'all feel about me?"Another voice suddenly says.

"KEHLANI!"You squealed happily. First time seeing her after forever. "Y/N?"She asked shocked.
"Uhm duh?"
"No way!"She jumped for a hug, squeezing you tightly.
"You're taller than I thought"She laughed.
"I told you this like what?"
"Okay"She laughed.
"Hi baby"Megan said to her, they leaned in for a quick peck before Caresha made herself known.

"Hi keh"
"Hi honey"She smiled brightly. "Yall enjoying the party? Wait where is party?"
You shrugged your shoulders. "He some where. And YES"
"Yall wanna take shots?"
"Girl hell yea"Megan said quickly.

The four of you laughed as you made your way to the bar.
"8 Shots."

From there y'all took 4 more shots and were all drunk. You and Caresha just so happened to sneak away.

Your lips crashed with hers. Your hands wrapped around her neck and hers on your waist, pulling you impossibly closer. You panted heavily as her aggressive kisses went lower to your neck.

She nipped and licked until she found the spot that caused the most reaction. She took hold of the skin and suckled as you whimpered rather loudly. Your underwear ended up even more soaked.

"Fuck!"You groaned flipping the two of you around. You now held her pinned against the wall, your left hand fondling her boob and the right gripping her waist as you pressed your lips against hers once more.
"Mmh, I didn't think you had it in you"She smiled, your lips trailed kisses to her collar bone. You started to make OBVIOUS marks.

"Shut up"You huffed abusing her chest and neck. You gripped her ass in your hand tightly. She moaned in your ear.
"You're a tease you know that?"

She whimpered.