16

imessage
THE FREAKY CREW
[jeongin, seungmin, felix and jisung]

jisung

i have just heard the weirdest conversation as i walked into minho's apartment.

seungmin

what are you doing there?

jisung

he's making me do his laundry 🙄

seungmin

as if he can't do it himself, it's a simple task. this is one of the reasons why i hate the rich.

jeongin

pretty sure you called him hot the other day.

seungmin

pretty sure that was you.

felix

can you let jisung tell us what happened instead of bickering like an old married couple?

jisung

thank you felix

jeongin

ThAnK yOu FeLiX

jisung

thin ice, yang jeongin, thin ice...

jeongin

ooooo i am so scared

felix

i will remove you from the group chat if you don't let him tell his story.

I NEED THE GOSSIP

jisung

i walked into the apartment and heard a ton of yelling, i was thinking about leaving but then i heard minho say 'changbin, you obey me, i am the lord of hell. you have to support me and follow me in whatever i choose to do'

felix

sounds kinky.

jisung

it gets weirder.

the other guy then started yelling about how i was going to get them all killed and that he shouldn't be messing around with things he didn't completely understand.

seungmin

what did you do?

jisung

i tried to sneak out, but i tripped over one of his MANY whiskey bottles. the changbin guy just glared at me and stormed out of the apartment.

jeongin

oh god, jisung is about to be dragged into some weird sex dungeon shit.

jisung

shut up.

minho just passed me the laundry and apologised. he said that his workers don't understand the concept of a hierarchy.

seungmin

let's hope they aren't sex workers.

felix

did you not ask him about it?

seungmin

what was he supposed to say?

how much do you pay them per hour?

felix

it could have clarified a LOT.

jisung

i would rather not know about his sexual fantasies.

felix

i'm nosey.

i want to know.

✧༺♥༻∞

twitter
@/hanjisung
if lee minho ever asks you to do his laundry, just say no. do not question me. just do it.

[likes: 400]
[retweets: 201]

@/yangjeongin: i don't think anyone other than you is going to be in this kind of situation with the lee minho.