27

imessage
THE FREAKY CREW
[jeongin, seungmin, felix and jisung]

jeongin

do you ever have a feeling that someone is watching you?

seungmin

i don't think i can say that i have.

jeongin

i'm being serious, everywhere i go i feel like someone is staring right into my soul. calculating my every move and thought. i didn't think anything of it the first couple of times i felt like this but now it's becoming a regular thing.

felix

i'm sure it's nothing. you are probably just being paranoid.

jisung

jeongin

jeongin

hmmmmm, real supportive jisung.

jisung

i try.

felix

you are always with one of us anyway, we would have noticed if someone was standing staring at you.

jeongin

true...

enough about my "paranoia" as you guys are calling it, will you take my mind off it and tell me all about your shift at the bar?

jisung

it was a normal shift apart from some creepy guy hitting on me, calling me a twink and then becoming extremely aggressive.

jeongin

WHAT?

jisung

yeah, minho kicked him out. i'm pretty sure he threatened him.

felix

sounds like a protective boyfriend to me.

jisung

shut up.

seungmin

"i would have killed for him" sounds like a pretty protective boyfriend thing to say.

jisung

how did you know he tweeted that?

seungmin

we all followed him after your first interaction. 

jisung

i hate you guys.

✧༺♥༻∞

imessage
YOUNG ONE
[jeongin and jisung]

jeongin

in all seriousness, are you okay? that sounded like a pretty traumatic thing to go through. i'm glad minho was there to help you. maybe he's not as bad as you thought.

jisung

yeah, i'm good. i was scared at the time but i'm over it.

i should be the one asking you that question, i know i made a joke of it in the group chat but i'm always here to chat if you need to. like felix said, i'm sure it's nothing but it doesn't help you stop feeling that way.

jeongin

thank you, jisung. that means a lot.

jisung

are you busy right now?

jeongin

not really. i am just sitting at home, stuffing my face with popcorn and watching movies.

jisung

what movie? 👀

jeongin

texas chainsaw massacre.

jisung

you scare me.

jeongin

it's a good film.

jisung

sure it is 👀

well, do you want to take a break from all the murdering and blood, and come and grab a coffee with me? it might help to reassure you that nothing is going on.

jeongin

it depends.

jisung

depends on what?

jeongin

whether you are paying or not.

jisung

i always pay.

jeongin

🥹🥹🥹

jisung

fine.

jeongin

have i ever told you that you are the best friend ever?

jisung

you say that to everyone.

jeongin

yeah, but you are currently the best one.

jisung

shut up and make your way to our usual spot.

jeongin

yes boss!