25

imessage
HELL GANG
[chan, changbin and lee know]

lee know

change of plans

i don't want to just kick him out, i want to make him suffer. can you take him to the penthouse and make sure he can't escape? i want a little word with him

changbin

is it going to involve violence?

lee know

no-one gets to treat jisung like a piece of shit

changbin

chan is taking him up now.

lee know

i don't want you or chan there when i speak to him.

changbin

we can help you.

lee know

i need you guys to check on jisung, he looked extremely shaken up.

changbin

whatever you do, don't kill him.

✧༺♥༻∞

the man's hands were tied tightly together as he swung, unconscious, from the ceiling. it had been a very long time since the trio had 'punished' someone, and the two demons couldn't help but fear what their friend would do. however, they had faith he would do the right thing.

minho on the other hand could only see red. he was used to men and women hitting on his bar staff, but with jisung, it was like a switch was flicked...he wanted him to pay. as he walked into his penthouse anger boiled through his body at the sight of the unconscious man. he clenched his fists tightly and stormed over to him, punching him directly in the face. the man's eyes flickered as he was brought back, tears in his eyes.

"you ba-" the man was unable to finish his sentence as another punch flew towards his face, blood streaming down it. "what's your problem?"

minho snickered, "my problem is that you have absolutely no respect."

"do you even know who i am? i could destroy you and your business in seconds," the man spat.

minho circled him, looking him up and down, "you don't look very important to me."

"i'd watch what you say otherwise i will make sure your little twink pays," he shouted.

twink. the word rang around his head as he felt himself becoming uncontrollably angry. it was a known fact that making the devil angry had severe consequences; he was trying his best to not unleash his 'demon' face, something that could traumatise someone in seconds. "don't you dare speak about him like that."

the man just laughed in his face. "it's cute that you are so defensive over a little twink, you should-"

that was the final straw. he no longer had control over his actions, within seconds his face contorted into one of nightmares. the man let out a gut-wrenching scream as he tried to shake himself loose, the madness taking over him. "you are an abomination," he cried as his sanity depleted more and more. 

"i have many names," minho smirked. the man was slowly falling silent as every little bit of sanity left his body; he was now just a shell of a man. minho grabbed a hold of his face and turned it side to side, pushing him back when he realised that there was nothing left. "now look what you've done. if you had just kept your mouth shut, i wouldn't have had to go to such lengths to teach you a lesson."

as he stared at him, the man's words repeated over and over again in his head, reigniting the anger within him.  minho suddenly started to repeatedly punch him in the face, blood soaking his hands. as the man was unable to beg him to stop, there was no-one to pull minho back from the darkness. "you bastard," he yelled as he kicked him, sending him into a deep unconsciousness, blood covering his clothes and skin.

"minho stop," a voice shouted as they ran into the room. they were too afraid to get close, as it was clear he was on a rampage.

minho turned around, not paying any attention to the disgusted look on his friend, changbin's, face. "he disrespected jisung."

changbin took a deep breath and walked over to him, placing his hands on minho's fists, "jisung wouldn't want you to kill him, just let him go now. you've already taken everything from him. it's safe to say he is thoroughly punished."

minho shook out of his grip and stormed away, "you deal with him then."

✧༺♥༻∞

twitter
@/leeminho
i would have killed for him.

[likes: 2300]
[retweets: 150]

@/user3000: metaphorically...right?
@/leeminho: @/user3000 sure