39

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

imessage
THE FREAKY CREW
[jeongin, seungmin, felix and jisung]

felix

omg, jisung, are you okay?

jeongin

please respond to us.

seungmin

oh dear.

jisung

i'm okay guys, don't worry.

i can't believe it, the guy that was murdered was literally sitting his examination like two hours ago.

felix

come home straight away.

jeongin

are they shutting the university down?

jisung

i will do.

no, they are classing it as a one-off. they don't think it's linked to any of the other murders so that means i still have to go in tomorrow to hand in my final piece. that will be soooo much fun 🤪

jeongin

they are stupid.

jisung

i know.

felix

well, be careful, because i don't want to see your face end up on the news.

jeongin

if it does, can i have your ps5?

I jisung

love you too, jeongin.

✧༺♥༻∞

as jisung walked into his apartment minho greeted him with open arms, pulling him into a tight hug. his head nestled into jisung's neck as he inhaled his scent. "i thought i had lost you," minho stated as he pulled away from the hug.

"you can't get rid of me that easy," jisung laughed.

"i set your brew up and there's food on the side for you," minho smiled as he gestured towards the kitchen. he had never cooked in his life before meeting jisung but for him, he would do anything.

jisung flopped down onto the sofa with his hands wrapped around the warm, cup of tea. "it's nice to finally be able to relax," he stated.

"i bet it is," minho said as he took a seat next to him. he reached for the blanket that was hanging off of the sofa and threw it over the pair of them. jisung snuggled into him as he rested his head on his shoulder, sipping his tea.

minho glanced at him, realising how much the boy actually meant to him. even though he had spent centuries without him, he couldn't imagine a single second away from him.

the incident at his university played on repeat in his mind. 'i can't lose him'  he thought as he felt a sickness wash over him. "you know i will be coming to university with you from now on."

jisung sat up and chuckled. "when i said get a hobby or job i didn't mean come to university with me," he commented, shaking his head.

"i'm not joking, you could be next and i couldn't think of anything worse," minho responded. their eyes locked and jisung used every ounce of will in his body not to collide their lips together — it would have been very hypocritical of him.

"the police are saying it's not linked to the other murders so i don't think it will happen again," jisung stated, shrugging his shoulders and distracting them both from the tension that was building. he took a sip of his tea to try and keep his lips preoccupied with something other than minho's.

minho gave him a stern look, he just wanted to shake some common sense into him. why didn't he understand how serious this was? "don't look at me like that, i'm the king of okay. i have to hand my final piece in since the university is keeping its doors open. i promise i will be okay."

minho shook his head. "i'm sure it can wait, given the circumstances."

jisung sighed, he just wanted to forget all about the day. it had been a disaster. "can we talk about something else? my brain hurts," he stated with a slight pout on his face.

"sure, but i will be staying over tonight AND i'll be sitting here waiting for you tomorrow," minho protested.

"sure boss," jisung chuckled as he saluted at him.