35 ; 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 : 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺

𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒
HELL GANG
[chan, changbin and lee know]

chan

you should have told us about what really happened with hanuel.

lee know

how do you know about that?

chan

i thought it would be a good idea to give hyunjin a chance to help and surprisingly he did.

lee know

what does the situation between me and hanuel have to do with that?

chan

hyunjin thinks that he is lying to you as payback. he wants you to lose someone you "love" too.

lee know

that's stupid, i don't love jisung.

chan

you care about him a lot though, it would hurt you if anything happened to him.

lee know

and i basically told him that.

chan

i just feel bad that i jumped to conclusions about jisung.

lee know

do you think jisung will forgive me?

chan

i don't know.

lee know

i need to have a stern word with hanuel before i try and convince jisung that i am not crazy. he wouldn't have said it at the time but he genuinely looked afraid of me, and that's the last thing i want.

chan

hasn't he always thought you were crazy?

lee know

that's not the point.

changbin

YOU'VE HAD ME SITTING AT THE LIBRARY THIS ENTIRE TIME AND YOU'VE ALREADY SORTED IT OUT!?

you know i hate the library 😔

chan

whoops.

✧༺♥༻∞

there was an eerie silence in the air as minho made his way to the warehouse. every inch of him wanted to kill his brother but he knew he couldn't — his father had made sure of that when creating them. it was a written law that angels couldn't kill each other which meant that most of their unresolved issues lingered around for centuries.

as he got closer, he could tell that it was, once again, in pitch black. 'it's just his style' he scoffed internally as he entered, the large warehouse door slamming shut behind him. he could sense that his brother was close, making his blood boil. "hanuel, where the hell are you?"